“Good joint”

Ranked #74 of 243 Restaurants in Plantation
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Food is always good. Local joint with above average food. Service is prompt...burgers are great! The only thing out of all I have ordered I did not like was the cod...but other than that...you can't go wrong!

There are newer reviews for Landlubbers Raw Bar & Grill

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Compared to the other seafood places, and being one that doesnt eat greasy fried foods, my husband can load up on his wings and I can enjoy wonderful blackened fresh Tuna or Salmon with a side of Fresh Veggies not soaked in grease ...kinda of nice for a beer joint...forget the negative nellies they probably had 1 too many and dont eat reall foot but greasy junk.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I recently ordered food from this restaurant through a third party delivery service.i ordered a well done steak upon receiving the steak it was rare. I called the delivery service who told me they can't help me because that was their last delivery for the night. I thought maybe if I called the restaurant they could help me to get this solved. I spoke to a manager that told me I needed to finish cooking it in my microwave or stove. I told him if I wanted to do that I would have done that to begin with.Needless to say I am very pregnant and home on bed rest. I also told him as a pregnant woman i cant eat undercooked meat .At this point I became totally upset and did resort to yelling obscenities at him. I later reported this matter to the better business bureau for poor customer service. Disgusted would not recommend this place to anyone.

1  Thank Chris R
Reviewed August 25, 2012

This has been a landmark spot in Plantation for years.Although the food is pretty good it is time to renevate this establishment.It is starting to have a stale old oder and the entire place needs updating .Almost ready for reasturaunt impossible

1  Thank barry a
Reviewed February 8, 2012

Landlubber's used to be a great place to catch a bite and have a beer. The beer is still good, average selection, and inexpensive for the giant mugs they give you. Lots of new TV's....The food however hasn't been too great lately. It seems that everything you order is doused in salt. I had given them the benefit of the doubt after my last not so great visit...but I think I have to call it what it is.... disappointing. I ordered a salad with blackened mahi on top. The salad was your run on the mill iceberg mix and the fish (much smaller portions than in the past) was dripping in oil. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate some fat in food. (Their wings are great!)...but not in my fish....My iceberg was sodden with residual oil. My better half had the same experience....yet in a different dish. I do hope that they get their food right again, it would be a shame to not visit again as I think their staff is terrific!

3  Thank CIS_Traveller1