“Good eats ”
Review of Brio Tuscan Grille

Brio Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Brio Tuscan Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 255 Restaurants in Plantation
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: BRIO (meaning "lively" or "full of life") is a "polished casual" restaurant serving authentic, northern Italian cuisine. The subtitle, "Tuscan Grille" is descriptive for a menu that features oven-roasted steaks, chops, and seafood; similar to what one would find in an authentic ristorante in Tuscany.
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

My family and I visited the Brio and was very satisfied with the service we recieved and the quality and preparation of our meal.

Reviewed August 4, 2018

This restaurant had good rleviews but that was not my experience. Portions were small, grilled items overcooked, menu pricey for what you get.
We had a reservation for 8 and were promptly seated when we arrived. I was dieting and ordered grilled salmon with sweet potatoes. It came with asparagus, peppers and one or two other vegetables in the mix.
Other family members ordered lasasgne. My meal finally arrived. Portion was small, salmon was dry and had a medicinal or chemical taste. Thought it tasted like lysol.The presentation was attractive though. Sweet potatoes and other vegetables were diced small with 3 asparagus spears on top. Salmon looked like a lunch portion. This was dinner. I told waiter I did not like it and I ordered the grilled chicken breast with grilled vegetables instead. The chicken arrived dry and overcooked and had the same horrible chemical taste. Was it a seasoning or something they spray the grill with? I decided to eat it and asked for some marinara sauce. The sauce was very acidic and sour tasting. I make better sauce. The sliced carrots in the grilled veggies were almost raw, much firmer than al dente. While cut on a bias they were not peeled resulting in a black skin on the outside.
I tasted the lasagna and it was good. It had a mixture of a bechamel sauce and marinara. Dessert was unremarkable. The cheesecake was more like a mouse. Definitely not NY style. The key lime dessert was like a key lime pudding served in a cup. The whipped cream was good. Definitely would not go back. People who frequent there probably don't know good food.

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in here after visiting the mall around 9:30pm. The bartender was very outgoing and pleasant and the food was fantastic!

Reviewed July 18, 2018

Ample portions and the food was tasty. Had wine and bread and pasta. Took some food home for another meal.

Reviewed July 4, 2018

It is a very good restaurant, with nicely cooked meals, a good wine list and an enjoyable ambient. But do not expect a wide variety of Italian dishes, especially pasta. There are only 3 or 4 on the menu. I liked the glass separation between the bar and the main lounge. Waiters are well trained and know the menu well.