“One of the best hotel restaurants we have experienced.”
Review of Bin 595

Bin 595
Reserve with OpenTable
Bin 595 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #71 of 238 Restaurants in Plantation
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: I - 595
Description: Bin 595, our Plantation restaurant, sets our luxury hotel apart by capturing an ambiance that is inviting, timeless, and whimsical. The eclectic cuisine, freshly made salads, fine meats, and seafood, reflects Latin, Caribbean, and Asian dishes.
Orlando, Florida
“One of the best hotel restaurants we have experienced.”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Great service and a great breakfast buffet. We were looking for a local brunch and the staff was helpful in recommending a number of places but kept asking me to consider Bin 595. ( I usually avoid hotel restaurants ) There were 9 of us and all enjoyed the meal.

Visited February 2013

Orlando, Florida
“Belly up to the bar!”
Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

We had late night drinks at the bar. I just adore the senior staff that attended to us. I love people that know their job (whatever it is) and take pride in doing it. We had the pleasure of being entertained in conversation by the bartender ( I think his name was Steve?!) Well, he is a treasure and a wealth of sports trivia knowledge. This is no little thing because we are sports fanatics and this guy knew his stuff. He's a transplant New Yorker and I felt transported back to some of my favorite bars in the city. The bar has a great vibe and it's intimate without being to cramped in space. So instead of ordering a drink in the room, I suggest you head down to the bar! I hope you are lucky enough to get the same bartender we had. (Try to stump him on sports trivia. We never could!)

Lake City, Florida
“Tastes good, but...”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

We ate at the Bin 595 for lunch immediately after checking in because we had just gotten off the road from a long trip down to Miami. The food was tasty, I had the Cobb salad and my husband had a Cuban sandwhich. The only complaint was that the meal was a little costly. However the restaurant was very clean and the staff very helpful and nice. I bet they have a nice dinner menu, for an elegant dinner, I wouldn't mind paying the price.

• Visited January 2013
Okeechobee, Florida
“Convenient and very good value”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I was staying at the hotel and didn't feel like snacking at the concierge lounge. Bin 595 was a good value. Food and beer was very good as was service. Way better choice than heading out into the local traffic just to eat at a "chain restraunt".

Visited December 2012
Plantation, Florida
“Dinner experience”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

We visited Bin 595 for a nice dinner for a party of 5. The soup and pasta dish were excellent - hot and tasty - but the crab and lobster patty and the meatloaf dish had to be sent back to be re-heated. I always find that a disappointment.

• Visited December 2012