“I dream of Tuna”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2014

My husband and I took some friends out for dinner and shared the Bang Bang Shrimp. I had the tuna steak with asparagus. Divine! I will be back!

Reviewed August 12, 2014

We go here now and then.the 1st seating assignment was an island table with servers banging into to u constantly. We moved to a high top at the bar and wound up with a recently hired not knowledgeable server. The food was good but the overall experience was poor.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

we met friends , we were seated promptly, the server made a lot of errors, the food was good but the portions were skimpy. for 9.95 I had 3 bang bang small fried shrimp tacos on a little lettuce not filling at all. the soup was good. We had to ask for things to accompany our meal , should have been offered like ketchup for the fries, butter for the bread etc. service was slow it took us 2 hours to complete our meals. so if you want to get out quickly try some place else.i took a $10 coupon on line to lesson the bill.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

The food at this Bonefish Grill is consistently good. The happyhour prices for drinks and appetizers are very reasonable. As for entrees, on this visit my husband had the Wild Salmon which was a special. The salmon tasted amazingly good. I had the twin cold water lobster tails which also was a special and they were delicious. Our service was excellent and the atmosphere relaxing. I highly recommend this Bonefish Grill for drinks and appetizers or a full course meal.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

I love the fresh fish and their specials are imaginative.
Love their PEI mussels and great atmosphere