“Great stop for breakfast!”

The Original Pancake House
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Tampa, Florida
“Great stop for breakfast!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Friendly service and good old fashioned country breakfast. Be sure to come hungry, huge servings! Parking is limited, but worth waiting for a spot on busy weekends.

Visited December 2012

Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Must go for breakfast !!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

The place is a little noisy but the food is great...you get your pancakes just about anyway you want it....the fruit toppings is fresh and plentiful and the orange juice is fresh squeeze ...which is the way you suppose to serve orange juice in Florida......highly recommend.....

• Visited January 2013
“Horrible service”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I am a father of two small boys. This place used to be very good. Unfortunately, this place over the past year has gone horribly downhill.

The service there was very cold and impersonal. The waitress did not tell me about their new pancake decorating so my kids missed out. She took our order and left. The only positive thing was the food came out in fifteen minutes. Sort of, Because the place was empty. Additionally, I ordered eggs Benedict, not hard boiled eggs. Unfortunately very small hard boiled eggs are what I got on my lukewarm eggs Benedict.

Two minutes later my kids had to use the restroom. I searched for the waitress, found her, and told her that we were not finished but hsing the restroom. She barely acknowledged me but nodded and I went to the restroom. I returned three minutes later to find my table halfway cleared and someone there finishing the job. I stopped him but he had already taken away my childrens' food. They were so upset. As was I.

The worst part was no manager came, no apology was offered from anyone and nothing was done except to make another plate while my hungry children were waiting. I will never return to this horrible place again unless new management and staff are hired.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Great for a value lunch”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Enjoyed this place. The omlettes and pancakes were very good, and the staff were very friendly. Overall can't complain!
Good value and pleasant environment.

• Visited June 2012
Plantation, Florida
“pancakes and more”
Reviewed March 6, 2012

good food but nothing outstanding . Fair prices .

Visited September 2011