“Family Owned With Awesome Italian Food!”
Review of Pizza Center - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Center
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 24, 2009

I have eaten at the Pizza Center for over 10 years and I love the pizza, the eggplant parm and even the tuna..Unfortunately they don't deliver but it's worth going to grab a slice at lunch.

Reviewed May 29, 2009

great pizza, great food. I love italian food and I have been looking for a tasty slice NY style and never found one (only when I go to NY). Family owned, grazzie Bartolo.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 22, 2008

Some of the best pizza in South Florida. My girlfriend and I eat there all the time. Good salad too. They sell slices as well.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 21, 2007

best pizza in town, the sauce is home made, (not canned) I have tried many pizzerias in the broward/dade area and non like it.
worth the traveling