“Great Pizza”

Add it.
Pizza Center
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Nothing replaces chain pizza places like an independently owned pizza parlor. They make or order...Pizza Center in Plantation, Fl has the best sauce in the world...They customize your pie so if you want thin thin crust this is the place to be..
I highly recommend it.......

There are newer reviews for Pizza Center

Reviewed January 30, 2014

The pizza here has been solid since I came here during high school 15 years ago for the lunch special. Very close to NY pizza.

Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

Ordered this on the recommendation of a co worker. It was definately a good pizza, one of the best in the area.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

This is simply the best italian food ive ever tried, pizza, pasta, dessert... you should try it all. Youll be glad you did.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

My wife and I ate there this Saturday night. Service was excellent, everyone was warm and friendly, but the pizza was unfortunately just average. I was planning on going to another restaurant in Boca Raton and didn't want to drive all the way there. I thought, why not stay local and try something different in the area. I was taking a gamble but it's only pizza....right? Well first of all I am a pizza aficionado and " it's only pizza" is not in my repertoire. After ready differing reviews on Trip Advisor I decided to try it myself and savor the flavor, with my own taste buds. I thought maybe this a little diamond in the rough, after all, the reviews said that there were lines out the door at times. Well I was not as pleased as I would have liked to have been. But then again , I wasn't paying what I would have at the Boca Raton venue either. The pizza was good, the house salad was merely Iceburg lettuce, tomato, and black olive and the Chianti and Pino Grigieo were poor quality.
The style of their pizza is typical to Florida. The dough is a mix of wheat and semolina flour (added for the crunch) salt, sugar and I am guessing a bit of EVOO. The sauce was slightly sweet as well. Overall it that style is what you like than you will find your slice of Heaven here. I am still in search of the Pepe's Pizza of New Haven her in So. Florida. (no such luck!)