“The. Best. Pizza. Anywhere.”
Review of Pizza Center - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Center
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 13, 2011

Okay so *maybe* there's a 'za in Brooklyn someplace that I've never tried that's better, but this place has utterly RUINED us for all other pizza. One night we were all tired and said "meh, let's just order delivery" and we were so depressed by what we got we wanted to throw ourselves off a roof. It's the crust, mostly, a thin, crisp-all-the-way-to-the-middle crust that has THE perfect texture and THE perfect flavor. The sauce is amazing too, the cheese is top-quality and all the ingredients are fresh and real. They have beer and wine too and great table service, and their soups and pastas are terrific, and the meatball sub is so good you will cry, I am not joking. These people are the pros of pizza for at least a 200-mile radius, probably more. Go, eat, you will LOVE this place.

Reviewed February 20, 2010

It's gotta be the greatest pizza ever!!! I consider myself to be a pizza connoisseur and this pizza is amazing. Any kind, always perfectly cooked and just the right amount of ingredients. The pizza sauce is delicious. Always fresh, made to order. If you're in a hurry, they sell slices. Always quick when they are not busy. Friendly, family owned and they are really italian. I love to wait for my pizza and listen to them speaking in italian. Besides the pizza, the rest of the menu is great. I love their penne alla vodka. The pasta is always al dente. Coming here for 20 years!

Reviewed October 6, 2009

ive been coming to this place for the last 20 years when i visit family in plantation. very solid and consistent new york style pizza/ the crust is very slightly crisp, with just the right amount of cheese and sauce. absolutely delicious. great pastas as well, but have not had them in a while, i can eat a large pizza by myself. highly recommended. great family that owns it too.

Reviewed June 24, 2009

I have eaten at the Pizza Center for over 10 years and I love the pizza, the eggplant parm and even the tuna..Unfortunately they don't deliver but it's worth going to grab a slice at lunch.

Reviewed May 29, 2009

great pizza, great food. I love italian food and I have been looking for a tasty slice NY style and never found one (only when I go to NY). Family owned, grazzie Bartolo.