“Night out with friends!”

Thai Thai Restaurant
Ranked #52 of 243 Restaurants in Plantation
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed April 22, 2014

This is a cozy neighborhood restaurant with good food, lovely staff and a great atmosphere. If you like Thai food, I would recommend it!

Reviewed March 7, 2014

I was visiting the area and decided (based on trip advisor reviews) to visit this restaurant. It is probably one of the best Thai restaurants that I've ever been to. The food was fresh, hot, speicy to my taste...and the service was excellent. I had the Tom Yum soup with shrimp and the red curry with chicken. Both dishes were as good as I've ever had. Would strongly recommend this restaurant if you like Thai and are in the area. I went early (05:30 PM) and was able to get a table but it started filling up while I was there; not sure if reservations might be needed for later seating; probably best to call.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

We love this place, they have the best red Thai curry in town, as well as excellent sushi.The service was outstanding and the atmosphere is just what you want on a cozy date night!
Their lunch is great as well!

Reviewed January 5, 2014

I love some of the previous reviewers: one said the menu was "rather limited" and another said the "menu was large but not overwhelming". OK, to each his own, but we thought the menu was "just right" in terms of choices. I like authentic Thai and I got authentic Thai, with the exact spice level I was hoping for. The ingredients are essential and if they weren't using Chiang Mai garlic, Kaffir lime and Thai basil, then I'm not writing this review. Wow! For the cost, this is some of the best Thai food I've had.

1  Thank TripPsychic
Reviewed January 5, 2014

One of the worst Thai restaurants I've ever been in the US. I've been eating Thai food for about 30 years. The massaman curry was the only acceptable dish. Pad Thai was made with ketchup instead of tamarind. It really tasted as if the cook hadn't eaten Thai food before.

3  Thank Stephen P