“Nice Place”

Thai Thai Restaurant
Ranked #52 of 243 Restaurants in Plantation
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We went to celebrate our parents 59th wedding anniversary. It was a group on ten, so we made reservations. I'm glad because it was full. The place is small but comfortable, nice and clean The service was excellent, and the food tasty and fresh. I ordered shrimp with garlic and vegetables and I loved. The fried rice was also very good. The wonton soup was the best that I have tried. The prices are reasonable, and the portions are OK. I did not like to much the dessert (fried bananas), but it's not their fault, It's just kind of weird for me the combination of sweet and fried stuff. I know some people would love it. Overall was a nice experience, good food and service at a good price.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The chicken pud thai is mouth watering. Love the warm cozy atmosphere. Staff is very friendly and courteous. This was our second visit and we will definitely return for more.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Great Thai cuisine in Plantation. We had the Pud Thai with Chicken - excellent and the Red Curry with chicken also - fantastic. And the warm Thai Donuts for dessert - WOW. Very good service and friendly.

1  Thank Jacob G
Reviewed November 9, 2012

This place is close to where I work so we eat there at least once a month. The whole office signs up when they here we are ordering from here. Their Famous Red Curry is beyond belief it's so good! The flavors are balanced, salty, spicy and sour...soooo good! Service is good and friendly ownership! Highly recomended!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I enjoy Thai cuisine and frequent as many Thai establishments as possible. This restaurant as recommended to my husband and me. The food was just OK.