“Not Impressed”

Thai Thai Restaurant
Ranked #49 of 246 Restaurants in Plantation
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I enjoy Thai cuisine and frequent as many Thai establishments as possible. This restaurant as recommended to my husband and me. The food was just OK.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Lucy and I enjoyed this locals spot in Plantation for dinner the other night. Not a four star restaurant but a nice family, local place. Service was ok. Lots of tables with older kids(when did they start liking thai food). We had the green curry tofu and the curried duck. Both were good and more than we could eat. I have started trying the Namsod at different thai restaurants and it was just ok. I will return.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Meh it was okay I ordered the chef special Chicken Thai Thai- not outstanding but not bad. We also ordered some California rolls and Tuna tataki. I really have nothing to compare too but didnt find it worth the price.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

This is my favorite lunch spot in Plantation for sushi. The dragon roll is very large and delicious. This and a cold beer- $13 and you are full and happy!

Reviewed May 29, 2012

I have lived in the area for years and never ate here, what a shame. This place is great! The food tasted authentic and the service was just as good. The curry puffs were delicious. The spring rolls were good too, although a little on the oily side. I have had the panang curry which is delicious, the volcano chicken and beef is great too. I look forward to tasting everything on the menu because everything just looks so delicious. Glad I finally found this place, its my new favorite place to eat.