“Great Mexican”

Cuisines: Mexican
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“Great Mexican”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Great atmosphere. Margaritas were great and they use there own mix, great selection to choose from. Staff was great and friendly, food arrived fast, and was absolutely delicious. If you love Mexican, this is the place to go.

• Visited February 2013

cristinascott
“Great chips & Salsa”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

The location in Plantation is better than the one in Fort Lauderdale.
The food is very reasonable priced. It's chips & salsa galore, I love the fact that you haven't finished sitting down & they already bring the chips & salsa, which are always great & very fresh, tasty salsa!!!!. Their chicken fajitas are excellent. their chicken soup & platains are wonderful too!!!!!!
Service is not bad, but I find that the one is Ft. Lauderdale has better service than the one in Plantation.

• Visited February 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Read this!”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I am from S FL. I also work out of State at intervals. As I am reviewing this wonderful company, I am longing for the wonderful food at the Nob Hill and Sunrise Blvd location.
I am in the Bay Area of CA as I write this review. I work either here or in LA at intervals. May I just say the Mexican food out here is just not doing it for me. La Bambs should open up restaurants up in these two areas and show these people what Mexican style food your way is what tastes sooooo very good! I am home on Feb 17th. Sis is picking me up at the airport . We already plan to eat at La Bamba because my cravings for your food won't go away from those tortilla chips and Delish salsa to the favorites being Crab Chimichanga or the delicious Skirt steak that only La Bamba cook! Wonderful
Fajitas too!
Keep doing what you're doing!!!! Love your food and wait staff. You know me, my name is Stacy. I know your wait staff. They are another reason why I love eating at your restaurant. They know and greet your regulars like good friends, I appreciate that!
All the best!!!!
Stacy

• Visited December 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Consistent good food at a fair price.”
Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

We live near the Plantation location and often visit for dinner or take out when pressed for time. We love the food across the board & always choose La Bamba when we're in the mood for Mexican. Fajitas are great & my wife loves their burritos. Drinks are pretty consistent although I prefer the premium margaritas. Fairly priced & the staff is always accommodating & helpful. I do wish they'd expand the salsa options but we often ask for extra pico de gallo & dip the tortilla chips in that. Great experience all around, highly recommend the place!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Best Salsa Anywhere”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

This is consistantly good food. The chips and salsa served right when you sit down you can't beat. The salsa is homemade with a burst of cilantro that is so fresh. The food is all good and the prices are very reasonable. The staff is also great. Good choice for casual dining every time. Also, their lunch specials are a great deal and one of the best chicken breast filets I have had.

• Visited May 2012