“As always, excellent food and service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Smokey Bones BBQ

Smokey Bones BBQ
Ranked #56 of 235 Restaurants in Plantation
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hallandale Beach, Florida
“As always, excellent food and service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

We are "regulars" here when visiting south Florida. My favorite
dish is the Salmon but anything and everything here is good.

Visited June 2013

Cooper City, FL
“Questionable service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

I frequent this restaurant every few months and have never had such poor service. Not that the cute waitress did not take the order quickly, but the delivery of the food was very slow, exceptionally slow! (Sunday early bird.) And to top this, the St. Louis style ribs were tough - I had difficulty cutting them off the bone. They should have melted off!!! Fortunately, the manager came bye and replaced them immediately with a more palatable fare. Good thing I had a coupon for $10 off and I receive points for every visit or I would have scratched this place off my list of restaurants at which to dine.

• Visited June 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“okay place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

Their pretzel bread is delicious along with the dips. Their cornbread is good and so is their mash potatoes.I don't like their vege burger. They also charge extra for things you want on your burger (you basically build your burger) Their ribs are good but not my husbands favorite.

Visited March 2013
Plantation, Florida
“Nothing smokey about this place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

Very good barbeque, clean place with fair prices and good friendly service. Good selection of non barbeque items also avaiable.

Visited February 2013
“Dissapointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husbad and I went to this restaurant because we were craving for BBQ ribs but I have to say we were very dissapointed, the meat was dry, hard, not good at all. We also ordered chicken tenders and sweet potato fries, they both were overfried! I think they need Gordon Ramsay to give them a visit!

• Visited May 2013