“Nice Family Style Mexican Restaurant”
Review of Ole' Ole'

Ole' Ole'
Ranked #28 of 277 Restaurants in Plantation
Reviewed May 21, 2018

Ole' Ole' serves good Mexican food in a pleasant atmosphere. It is a family-run business that's been in Plantation for many years...apparently for good reason.

I was with a group of 10 friends who were quite satisfied with their food. The favorite dishes among them were various Fajita plates.

Service was conscientious and efficient. My only complaint was that for some odd reason their glasses are quite small. Given the thirst Mexican food generates a larger glass would have been welcomed.

I enjoyed a Chicken Burrito plate, which I believe was $12.95. The Burrito was stuffed with tasty, pulled white meat chicken. It came with re-fried beans and Spanish rice. Cheese was melted over the beans and the rice was covered with a sauce. The portion size was not overly large. But, it was satisfactory and filling.

My Chicken Burrito was one one the lower priced entrees on the menu. Other items were as high as $16, a bit more than many other Tex-Mex restaurants in the area.

Overall, I can give Ole' Ole' my recommendation.

Date of visit: May 2018
Write a reviewReviews (126)

Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

In between parties and swimming class and errands, my wife, son and I stopped in for lunch. Salsa here is great and with kids food options and salads, everyone would be happy. I got the pablano pepper. Excellent. The refried beans here are really a step above other places. Served HOT and flavorful. My wife had a salad.
The whole visit, there was an eclectic mix of people, from families to couples, retired folk and business ... very telling when you see such a mix. It means consistency. Location doesn't hurt but if it was poor, even a location can't overcome crappy food and service.
I have eaten here before and have never been disappointed.
Margarita was great too!!!
Overall, I recommend this place highly.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 12, 2018

great food menu with good drinks. a good Mexican pizza. great appetizers. good friendly staff and service.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed April 11, 2018

This is definitely one of the top Mexican restaurants in the area. The salsa is SO good. Every time I go, I get the shredded beef tacos b/c they are so tasty. The refried beans are also yummy. Staff is always attentive. Prices are reasonable. Portions are generous. Food is consistent. It's rarely crowded when we go for lunch during the week. My teens love their food too.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

We could have made a meal of the salsa! Great steak quesadilla, carne asada, and the chili Colorado was outstanding!! Wait staff was attentive without being intrusive :)

Date of visit: April 2018