“Average food, slow service”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #42 of 243 Restaurants in Plantation
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 15, 2013

The food was average. Nothing special. Once seated, we had to wait for 20 minutes before we were offered any drinks. The waiter kept on promising to be "right with you", but was running around with his head cut off. They had sufficient staff, and they definitely don't work on a team basis. Each waiter kept on saying they would get our waiter, but could have offered us drinks in the meantime. I would not go back.

Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant has been a place to enjoy Birthdays, celebrations and just fine dining
for my family. Years have passed, Sis and I are left. We go out to eat out and love the food and good memories. We know the waitresses by name and many know ours.
I want to start out with appetizers. Those gorgeous stuffed mushrooms are incredible. The nachos are Sis' favorite and I love them too!
When you have the all you can eat I think I averaged 2-3 times a week lol!
I am such a Darden fan lol! Love the Olive Garden too. I think you have a wonderful Corp. I believe in your companies so much that I bought ROTH IRA shares to support you as a loyal customer and believer in your future.
All the best,
TravelNurse Stacy

Reviewed February 10, 2013

My grown daughter & I went for dinner arriving just before 5pm this past Friday evening. The place was not busy at all & we were seated immediately.
We both ordered the Crab Alfredo on linguine- Greasy & so salty, my daughter got sick; We also had the Ceasar Salad to start- think hot mayo on wilted lettuce....
Our server was nice, but slow- otherwise, not that we are huge Red Lobster fans, but this one was a pretty gross experience.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Lobster smells fresh. The pina colada's OMG great. Our server was great. !Only thing is the long lines, but if you want to wait for good food .. not a problem

Reviewed November 22, 2012

The main sign had fallen down and I found this restaurant difficult to find - one had to drive past, then enter a strip Mall area and u-turn inside to get back to the restaurant.
Opening hours were good and my wife and I were accommodated late at 9.30pm on a Monday night without a problem after a hectic day's shopping for Christmas presents. The food was very good, seafood excellent especially lobster and snow crab.