“Great service, poor food”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #10 of 253 Restaurants in Plantation
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 12, 2013

The restaurant was very nice and the service was good. The salad was good. The food was dried out and the pasta was awful. Truly plastic Italian food. Not expensive. You can get much better Italian food at a local place.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

This is my favorite restaurant. Best five-cheese ziti and tiramisu cake I have ever had. I love their soup and salad. I go to this place a lot. Everytime they have a special going on, It's a must for me to go. Sometimes you have to wait a while for a table and a bit for you food. I usually receive good service.
Once in a while you will have a waitress or employee that seem to chatter unprofessional things. I did have an assistant manager a while back that came over to my table and lingered trying to figure out whose alcoholic beverage it was. He decides to check IDs and just stand around and make small talk. He seemed like a real douche. That incident made me upset and I did file a complaint and received an apology along with a gift card. I go out to eat and spend personal time with my husband not have some dummy be a nuisance.

And just a couple time I've had a waitress say something subtle I dont like. They need to teach some of their employee's to not be too bold or rude. Just keep it pleasant and professional.
Overall great food and most employees are nice people or at least professional.

****It gets crowded at night time especially weekends!, you're trying to have a romantic dinner choose you day and time wisely... things can get noisy and service slow****

I love this place because of the food.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Decent food at popular prices. We look for one whenever we're on the road. Unlimited salads with wonderful unlimited breadsticks. It's a consistant chain where every restaurant is identical. They all look alike with the same food. No surprises. Really worth going when you're hungry.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I have been to this restaurant twice this year. I loved the food! it's delicious.
The 2 times I had to wait for about 20-30 mins, that's ok if the food is great for me.
BUT the service is slow, and our server did not captured our order well, had to change the plates, and ordered wrongly one more time :( , this guy was so stressed that I felt bad for him, so I took whatever he brought to our table the last time...

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We were a party of 6 and arrived at 6pm on a Saturday night---lots of people waiting but the wait was about a half-hour. We all enjoyed our meal. The salad and breadsticks are great and we all ordered different items.