“Food is delicious, service SO slow, there is a waiting time ALWAYS”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #9 of 243 Restaurants in Plantation
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I have been to this restaurant twice this year. I loved the food! it's delicious.
The 2 times I had to wait for about 20-30 mins, that's ok if the food is great for me.
BUT the service is slow, and our server did not captured our order well, had to change the plates, and ordered wrongly one more time :( , this guy was so stressed that I felt bad for him, so I took whatever he brought to our table the last time...

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We were a party of 6 and arrived at 6pm on a Saturday night---lots of people waiting but the wait was about a half-hour. We all enjoyed our meal. The salad and breadsticks are great and we all ordered different items.

Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

The place was clean and we arrived just before 6:00 pm Friday; line-up, ugh! But the wait was not so bad; we were given a electronic queueing device; we settled to wait in comfortable wrought garden chairs in a well groomed garden.

I like their Greek salad, cold and crispy; the feta was smooth and not too salty; we had a seafood alfredo and chicken pasta dish; their portions are plenty; oh yes; the garlic bread was hot and soft. The service was amazing; (I have to say Florida has fantastic service as a rule.)
When we left the restaurant, there were still a queue of people; the servers were bring out plates of o'dourves for the hungry.
What a nice gesture!

We used to have Olive Garden in Ontario, Canada; I miss them!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I ordered take out to take back to the hotel, Olive garden usually has awesome service and fast take out, I placed my order and waited, it took over 1/2 an hour to get my food, I waited at the bar to place my order, and no bar tender, so the hostess took my order and then gave it to the bartender who was in back.
The hostess stand was the "hub" for the waiters and waitresses to hang out and talk, not one person asked me if i could get you anything while I waited, or did one person thank me for waiting, or not one person even noticed i was waiting for awhile!
The food was good, but the service was not professional at all.Love the Olive Garden but this location needs new floor mgmt!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We liked that while the food was very good the portions were simple and they did not overload the plate. Good service.