“Not So Much”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Sandy, Utah
“Not So Much”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

My first question is, "Where do the men eat?" This is an overpriced cafeteria-style salad bar, so don't expect to get a nice serving of meat (not even grilled chicken). There also is soup (bland) and "pizza" (you'll do better buying a frozen one at the store and cooking at at home), but that's about it.

The salad bar itself was set up a little strangely when I visited. I really had to hunt to find the silverware, for example, but that might have been an anomaly.

I'd say a place that is just a salad bar should have lots of options, but Sweet Tomatoes doesn't really have more than any other average restaurant's salad bar, and it's lacking the main course items (especially meat) that I really want.

• Visited September 2012

Atibaia, SP
“Delicious....”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Everithing was fine. The restaurant is my favorite choice everywhere I go in USA. Health food, warm welcome, good service and CLEAN!!!

Visited September 2012
“Yes, We Have No 'Tomatoes......”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

The first Sweet Tomatoes we visited was in Phoenix, AZ, with our family. It was great there, so when I unexpectedly saw one while we were finding our way our of maze-like shopping centers' interconnecting parking lots, it was a "eureka" moment. There were lots of choices for a salad plus soups.and pizza but It was hard to find tomatoes! Of all things, tomatoes is what I love the most in salads! I finally found small cherry tomatoes and was disappointed. Overall, this chain is about healthy eating, which is always good, but I would not go back to this one, unless someone tells me they are abundantly stocked with a variety of tomatoes!

• Visited September 2011
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Just not the same as it used to be.”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Used to eat here once or twice a week we liked it so much. Now it is more like once every other month. The place just seems to have lost its edge. Always the same soups with maybe one or two changes. Dont go within an hour of closing or you will find yourself with slim pickings on the hot items.

Visited July 2012
“Good?”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Good place to it, the food was good, but would go somewhere else to eat rethaer than to come back

• Visited March 2012