“Reliable Food”
Review of J Alexander's

J Alexander's
Reserve with OpenTable
J Alexander's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 255 Restaurants in Plantation
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Food is good, nothing remarkable, restaurant very crowded and busy at lunch. They do not take reservations for larger parties, so good luck if you have a group. Wait staff is decent.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Ate here while staying at the nearby Hyatt Place. I had the crab cakes my husband had a grilled chicken sandwich and my 2 year old had chicken fingers. We also had the spinach dip as appetizer. Everything was fantastic. The crab cake was almost 100% real crab fresh and tasty and huge! You get 2 with side of choice. My husband's sandwich was also good size and he said amazing. This man eats the same thing at most restaurants so it's a true comparison. Everything was fresh and hot. While the prices were a little more than the usual chains Chili's etc it was worth it. I would definitely recommend this restaurant especially as its just across from the hotel and very convenient.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

First time at J Alexander's in Plantation. The staff is kind of ignorant and nonchalant. We had to wait a very, very long time for our table. However - when we finally got to sit down at the table and enjoy our food I must say that the ribs are to die for. But I do prefer J Alexander's in Fort Lauderdale.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Another TGIF or Applebee's or Chile's.
Not much more, but more $. Waitress was not listening to us; must have had her mind on us leaving and getting her low tip!

1  Thank Peter A
Reviewed May 13, 2014

The service was very efficient.
Mimosas were really good, finally one with real champagne in them!
My shrimp salad was delicious.
My friends ordered a few side dishes - tomatoes ripened, macaronni & cheese- all very good.
The ahi tuna salad was superb.
We would recommend it to anybody and the Plantation location is way more relaxed than others we have tired in Palm Beach county.