“Steak and Lobester”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Visited during vacation November 2013.
the food continues to be good, however, this was the first time I had ordered their lobster. It was good and well seasoned and surprisingly very crunchy, the same texture I am used to in the Bahamas. There was a special and I enjoyed the food as well as the price.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

When my wife and I and a friend arrived at Outback somewhere around 6 PM it was very busy. We had to wait about 10-15 minutes for a table. By the time we left perhaps an hour later it was mobbed with perhaps several dozen people waiting. I can't figure out why.

Our friend ordered a burger. It was large with a generous portion of french fries accompanying it; more than she could eat. She ordered the burger medium and it arrived rather pink, but she ate it as it was.

My wife ordered grilled salmon and she said it was OK, nothing special. I had the 6 ounce sirloin. It was cooked as ordered (medium rare) but it wasn't particularly tender or flavorful. Our drinks were fine; beer for me, soft drinks for them. There was nothing memorable about the service, neither good nor bad, although I will give our waiter points for patience as he waited for us to make up our minds.

All in all, our experience was pretty average, so I'm still wondering about the crowd. It's not like there is a shortage of restaurants in the area.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

as we have always felt like at outbacks everything was consistent- well no more-
ordered a couple drinks to start - service was terrible - server had 3 tables and you would have thought he had 30- We had the sirloin steak dinners- which we know is a moderate cut of meat butt have always enjoyed the meal- the steak was fatty and you could not chew it- after flagging down the server he ordered another for us-
same thing on the next one - my bf asked for the mgr- she apologized and said to order a different steak - she suggested the ribeye - we ordered that and after being there for 65 minutes had dinner- the steak was good but VERY salty - gave us a bill for $50- flaged down the server again - not happy to have to spend $50 for this crap of a night- mgr came over and comped the bill - still no sign of the server really hated to leave any type of tip at that point - will not be running back to this location anytime soon-too many restaurants to go to in this neighborhood

Reviewed May 20, 2013

their food is always fresh and yummy. steaks are cooked to perfection. the service is mediocore but the food deff makes up for it.. this is one restaurant that the service doesnt have to be above and beyond.. just sit me down, get my drink, and bring my GREAT FOOD, ill be satisfied

Reviewed February 20, 2013

We most recently dined here on a Saturday evening in February, while on our way to the Jimmy Buffet concert. Since we were headed to the concert, we were appropriately dressed in our Hawaiian shirts, which our server seemed to love! We told her where we were going, and she broke out into song!!

So as not to have to wait for a table, we sat in the bar area. Service was quick and friendly. Our steaks were cooked just how we wanted them and the sides were tasty. Everything was good, as it always is at Outback!

This location is in a shopping plaza, so parking can be tight at times, especially the later you arrive. They do have call ahead seating. Monday through Friday they open at 1600, while on Saturday and Sunday they open at 1100.

We'll dine here again when back in town.