Tripadvisor

Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

quick lunch was delicious! Caesar salad and Cuban sandwich delicious!! service was excellent.
Margarita and sangria combine delicious

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (414)

Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

The most nasty and terrifying food ever. Please don't go there terrible service.
Ship ingredients.
Every thing taste so greasy. It a 100 NO

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 28, 2019 via mobile

It is a cuban icon on fort Lauderdale, we know the owners since cuba. We had the Cuban sampler for appetizer a caldo gallego and they were delicious. The snapper with shrimps and scallops where delicious, for me I satisfied my craving for vaca frita, fried beef shered, with black beans, rice and yuca.
To finish a coconut flan and of course cafesito.

Reviewed December 21, 2019

I called the restaurant to see if I could place an order for the next day and the young lady couldn’t even give me a response of yes or no. Then she just told me call 30 minutes prior to my pick up. I wanted to place an order the night before to have everything ready, but she seemed annoyed and not wanting to give me any information about the restaurant (pricing or what I could order).

I have always heard good things about this restaurant and wanted to try it out. But to be honest, I didn’t like how I was treated over the phone.

Reviewed December 10, 2019

Comfortable restaurant in an unassuming strip mall. Nice decor of historic photos from Cuba, friendly staff, and good food.

Cubano sandwich, fried plantains, Caldo Gallego and mixed black beans and rice are all delicious!