“Probably the BEST dinner I've eaten.”
Review of Pasha House of Soltani Kabobs - CLOSED

Pasha House of Soltani Kabobs
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Persian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Orlando, Florida
“Probably the BEST dinner I've eaten.”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We got the platter with chicken, lamb and steak. Seriously, no words to describe the quality of meat. The chef must be a master. The appetizer platter was great and the Persian ice cream was delicious. Our conversation revolved around the food, it was a truly an unforgettable experience. My mom still mentions it today..

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank nattashia

Florida, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Persian food????price????”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

I was a really bad experience with Persian food, my favorite. I have being eating kabobs for the past 10 years. I just moved to Plantation Florida. I went to Pasha House of Soltani Kabobs. uhhhhhhhhhh first impression, dirty, not organized, kids sleeping on the eating area with blankets. Food presentation was really nice.........taste really really really poor, no salt, chicken no taste, ground beef raw taste. I was charged really expensive $13.99 per plate, even the yogurt and the salad was charged......great surprise!!!!. I paid I did not recommend, unless they change first their COOK, and this place needs to be neat and clean. I came from the north east area and I think MOBYDICK house of kabob is the best so far, and is really affordable.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Ricardo V
Coral Springs, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“SO TASTY! Their chicken kabob is the best ever!!!”
Reviewed November 25, 2011

Me and my dad went their for the buffet, there were many varieties of Persian foods and the price was very reasonable! The food was over all very tasty and delicious, I recommend trying the buffet to taste everything.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank Silverstar545
Plantation, Florida
“uh-mazing”
Reviewed September 30, 2011

The people who write that the food is bland do not know what they are talking about. The food is absolutely delicious. The service is not exceptional but it is a small kitchen and they are making authentic food that melts in your mouth back there and its almost always busy. If slow service bothers you that much they have a buffet during the week that is simple and just right. I love this place I recommend it to all my friends and have been going there for years.

• Visited September 2011
5 Thank Chamaline M
London, UK
“Horrendous”
Reviewed September 3, 2011

We ordered the kobbideh kabobs which came red in the middle and had no taste at all. The chicken was undercooked as well. We ended up eating the salad and bread. Definitely been to better Persian restaurants.