“Good eastern Mediterranean fare”

Al Natour Middle Eastern Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 255 Restaurants in Plantation
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2018

I enjoyed two dinners here, and found the service efficient and food excellent. I would recommend the falafel and the mixed grill, both of which come in substantial portions.

Reviewed July 24, 2018

I’ve been going to Al Natour at lunchtime for a couple of years and realized that I hadn’t reviewed it. My favorite dishes are the lamb shawarma, makanik, and kafta kabob. The service is always friendly and efficient. They immediately bring to the table a plate of marinated turnip, hot peppers, olives, carrot, and celery—along with delicious garlicky mayo and spicy spreads, and a plentiful basket of pita. Wonderful Turkish coffee, too.

Reviewed July 15, 2018

My wife and I were pondering where to go for Saturday night's dinner. Mediterranean? Chinese? Fish? well we ran into a few reviews about Al Natour Middle Eastern Restaurant. The reviews looked really good so we hoped into my auto. When we arrived we were greeted and seated post haste. The place was large with multiple flat screen TVs without sound. Bravo! Seated at most tables were middle eastern folks with small to large family groups and a few non ethnics, such as ourselves. The waitress came over and gave us two straws and a carafe of ice water. Then returned with a dish of some mild spicy red sauce, a dish of mayonase, a dish with pickled (I think) turnip, carot, olives, very hot jalopenos and warmed triangles of pita bread. Very good! We both ordered Kafta Kabob (large minced grilled lamb skewers) which came with a generous salad for two, plus either yellow rice or spicy red rice. Everything was delicious. Our server was very attentiive. All and all we now have another very good place to eat. BTW we took home two and a half of the lamb skewers.

Reviewed June 28, 2018

I have tried many Mediterranean restaurants and this is among the best!
Their food is served incredibly fresh and is very tasty. You can taste the quality ingredients in every bite and everything is seasoned to perfection.
I have ordered many appetizers including hummus, grape leaves, falafel, etc and I have loved all of them.
My favorite dish in the Beef Shawarma and the fried Kibbeh; both amazing.
Their desserts are pretty awesome too.. I never know which one to pick!
Servers are friendly and the place is very lively.

Reviewed June 20, 2018

Make sure you have a reservation as this restaurant is normally full especially at weekends. Also, it has a good selection of Middle-East pastry and the complimentary fresh pita bread is thin and delicious and let's not forget the free pickles and olives served on the table.