Renaissance Fort Lauderdale-Plantation Hotel
La Quinta Inn & Suites Plantation at SW 6th St(Plantation)(Great Value!)
$83
$111
HIExpress.com
$92
$81
Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale / Plantation(Plantation)(Great Value!)
$104
$93
Hyatt.com
$158
$128
Staybridge.com
$142
$101
All reviewsconcierge floorfront deskfort lauderdalemarriott rewardsthe club loungeoffice parkbusiness tripbeautiful lobbyclose to the airportfree internetsouth floridastayed here for one nightthe hotel is cleanstarbucks coffeeminute drivebinconnie
Reviewed July 18, 2014

This was one of the better Marriott properties that we've stayed at in south Florida. Beautiful lobby, nice large rooms, clean, etc. one of the best features was the executive lounge. Evening appetizers consisted of chicken breast with wild rice and assorted cheeses. Problem was that there was only a very small amount set out for guests and the lounge attendant disappeared. Overall, we would stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the lake. Rooms facing 595 can be noisy.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 12, 2014

We stay here each year on business and are never disappointed. The service is great, the rooms are very quiet and clean. The location is excellent and centrally located for our work, right off I-595 and close to Ft. Lauderdale and Miami.

Room Tip: If you stay here, make sure to ask for a room with the lake view. Those rooms face away from the highway and are very quiet!
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 10, 2014

This was my First time staying at this hotel. The rooms were ok no complaints. I had called before making my reservations and the young lady on the phone( I believe her name is Val) was very helpful.She answered all my questions and didn't make it seem as if I was being a bother. Front Desk Agents were kind and friendly upon checkin. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

In town for a quick business trip and went back to my old staple.

Typical staff is gone, renovation has feelings of IKEA, restaurant is lackluster.

Asked to speak to the general manager just to speak mind, but it seems they are without leadership.

Once they lock it back together, I hope to see improvement.

Stayed: June 2014
David M, General Manager at Renaissance Fort Lauderdale-Plantation Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2014

HoldenBea,

Thank you for your candid feedback of our hotel. Your feedback and your perception of our hotel and our team is of the utmost important to me and my team. I am happy to tell you that my team and myself are laser focused on improving the experience we create for each and every guest and I can personally assure you this focus will not go away. I am personally very interested in hearing your feedback and have provided my email below if you would like to share with me any additional details. Ultimately the feedback our guest provide is imperative to our success and I welcome any feedback you are willing to provide to help me continue to improve our hotel.

Thank you again and I truly hope we can once again regain your trust in our hotel.

David Meisner
david.meisner@whitelodging.com

Reviewed July 6, 2014

This place is NOT a 4 star hotel! Two star at BEST! There was no bellman. The lobby was filled with poor quality decor. The room was quite small for a Florida hotel. The room decor looked reasonable but again it was all of poor quality. The rug was filthy. The phone didn't work, nor did the tiny refrigerator! I've stayed at Marriott properties in the past but I was appalled by the state of this place.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family