All reviews concierge floor front desk fort lauderdale marriott rewards the club lounge business trip beautiful lobby close to the airport free internet south florida lobby area the hotel is clean easy access starbucks coffee stayed here for one night minute drive port everglades
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Earlier this month I had the pleasure of staying at this fine establishment. What a wonderful staff! Everyone is friendly and helpful. The conceirge recommended a wonderful restaurant on the pier in Ft. Lauderdale with excellent seafood. I had a 2 night business stay to attend an onsite meeting there. The catering for the meeting was fantastic. The head chef came out to check on food service operations before lunch and offered to make a special dish for one of the attendees with a food allergy. The pool and hot tub were very nice with pretty landscaping. I would definitely recommend staying at this hotel if you are in the area.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

I didn't choose this hotel myself, but it was chosen for me from my employer. It was fabulous- very business oriented. From the point of entrance at its foyer to the accommodations, I couldn't have picked a better one. It was fairly close to where I had to be each day. The restaurant fare was extremely delicious and had a wide variety. Plus, they had Starbucks coffee in the morning :)
The staff couldn't be more attentive in the hotel as well as the restaurant.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I had a great first impression once arriving at the hotel lobby. The checking in lasted less than 5 minutes which was also great. The room and bathroom were clean. The bathroom was somewhat tight. But that is functional, as you are not spending long hours in there. I thought that they could invest in a larger size tv. The tv was very small, and does not fit with the level of expectation from such a hotel. I was in a room with a double bed. I spent two nights in that room and moved to a room with a king size bed. It was only two days after that I realized that I left my sneakers in the other room. When I called front desk to ask about my sneakers, I was told that they would have to check with lost and found. My call was returned within 15 minutes by front desk and I was told that there weren't any sneakers in the other room. This is rather strange, since the sneakers were not in the current room and would have had to been in the other room. Sneakers cannot just disappear like that. I was rather attached to those sneakers, as they have a sentimental value to me. Those sneakers were given to me by a very special individual with a certain meaning.

Room tip: Request a room with a view to the DHL side and not to the highway side
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Very good hote - very solid for business purposes. Nice rooms, nice lobby. The restaurant - great presentation - my salad was wrapped in a cucumber - but the salad was supposed to have blue cheese - and it had maybe two pieces - and lacked flavor. But the gym, Internet, parking, and location are all first rate. You won't go wrong here - just eat elsewhere.

Date of stay: August 2013
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I stayed here while in the area on business and found it to be an excellent and business friendly property. It is conveniently located right off 595 about 10 minutes from Fort Lauderdale Airport. It is located in a corporate park and very easy to find. The only walkable restaurant in the area is Bokampers which has great food and tons of big screen TVs to watch your favorite team.

The front desk staff was very polite and helpful. Check-in was a quick and painless process. The lobby was clean and inviting. There is ample complementary parking at this location although no valet service. My 9th floor room was clean and spacious with a nice lake view. The concierge lounge was fantastic. It was clean and comfortable with some great snacks and desserts. The breakfast in the lounge was good and plentiful. The lounge staff was great! I would highly recommend this property if you are traveling through the area on business.