“Excellent ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 5, 2019 via mobile

Our first night in town, we were looking for a quick bite found Duffy’s sports grill got a spot on the deck and had a great supper with amazing service by Stephanie . Potato skins where delicious and burger was right up there also.
We returned the second night for their rib special also very good .2for 1 drinks never hurt either . A great night out for food , drinks and service.

Date of visit: January 2019
Write a reviewReviews (235)

Reviewed December 9, 2018

My wife was working in Plantation for several weeks and we decided we would check out Duffy's for dinner. We're glad we did. It's a chain sports grill, but the food does not feel like a chain. We had a fresh fish sandwich and our sides were plentiful. The beer was nice and chilled. The servers were really nice. I liked it so much that I went there for lunch 2 days later while my wife was working. We also joined the MVP club which entitled me to a free appetizer. Same great food, same great service. If I go back to Plantation, I'm sure I'll return. There are lots of TV's, showing just about every sport.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 3, 2018 via mobile

Salads, baked potatoes, ribs, chicken all good.
Good selection of wines and draft beers made it a good night.
Very busy and clearly popular.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 16, 2018 via mobile

Every now and then when I lunch w a younger client they want wings ribs and a beer w sweet dessert and a sports venue w Tv’s. Duffy’s has it all with cheap lunch specials and fun loving servers. Not great food but for a quick fill up on food and drinks and appetizers this is the place.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 14, 2018

We very rarely go out to dinner. Noe we go once a month. No is the food fresh and great. The wait staff is the best. I feel like a big family when we go.

Date of visit: November 2018