All reviews grab and go front desk hot water movie theater oatmeal restaurants within walking distance plenty of parking bed was comfortable mall shopping sink toiletries housekeeper
Selected filters
Reviewed April 6, 2019

Overall the place is run down. Common spaces are dirty. The kitchenette floor is sticky, and there is built up dirt in the corners, like it has really been vacuumed in a while.

The young man at the desk has an attitude. I asked for an extra pillow and was told they don’t have any. I asked how that be, it’s a hotel. He repeated - with an attitude - we don’t have any extra pillows. Later that day I asked a woman at the desk for a pillow. She sent one right up.

Date of stay: April 2019
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2019

Thank you for staying at our hotel and for sharing your concerns. Please accept our apologies for our associate being rude to you while you were here, and we also apologize for the cleanliness issues you mentioned. The problems that you described is not typical for us, and steps have been taken to address the issue. We hope you will choose us again so we can provide you with a more satisfactory stay.

Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

We are staying right now in this hotel, we arrived yesterday night, and the guy at the reception the first thing he did was to tell us this is a non smoking hotel, something we appreciate.
Then he informed us that there is not daily cleaning service, if you want they provide it for $10, but because we are staying 5 nights, they will clean once in the middle of our stay. First time for us staying in a hotel that doesn't provide daily cleaning service!!
After that he said that if you need a change of towels we need to take the dirty ones to the front and they will exchange them. If you need pots and pans or any thing for the small kitchen, you have to ask in the front desk....All very strange...
Then after charging the full amount in advance for he total of our stay he assigned our room.
As soon as we walk in the room the smell of cigar was terrible. We went back to the reception to request to charge the room, this guy was having dinner outside in the parking lot. Finally we change rooms, this one doesn't smell and we went to sleep, at least the bed is not to bad.
Today we came back after a busy day and we walk in to the reception and there is a young girl, she didn't even say hello, and I ask if we can get and extra pillow, she said NO, turn around complaining of a headache.
Not very pleased with customer service!! Not sure if it is this location in particular or the whole chain is the same, but it's our first and last time in Extended Stay America!!!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
00esa, Owner at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2019

Thank you for choosing us and for providing your feedback. We apologize our hotel and amenities were not to your expectations. Our hotel is designed for guests staying a week or more at a time, who prefer a home-like living experience. So we certainly understand why you may have found our amenities a bit different than traditional hotels. Your comments regarding the problems you encountered in your room will be shared with the appropriate team, and we will take the appropriate steps to prevent these issues from happening again. Once more, we do apologize and hope you will enjoy the rest of your stay.

Reviewed March 25, 2019

I have stayed at this location last month. I did forget my 400$ worth Bose Headphones in my room. I've called then up and they found them. Went there twice to pick them up but nowhere to be found and the manager wasn't in. After sending several email to the manager he promised me to sent them to me. Nothing happened. After another 2 weeks he apologized not sending them and told me he will do it and even provide me with 2 free nights at any extended Stay America location. But once again. Nothing happened. He is not answering my emails nor can I reach him by phone. I did contact headquarters of extended stay America but nothing happened so far. So never again at this location !!!!!!

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2019

Dear Patrick W, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We take these matters very seriously and will take the necessary actions to ensure this is properly addressed.

Reviewed January 18, 2019 via mobile

Great stay , the staff here are great ! Front desk and housekeeper made my stay even better. I appreciate all the effort they put out throughout my stay and professionalism. Looking forward to come back

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2019

Anthony, thank you for your terrific review of Extended Stay America. We are happy to have surpassed your expectations with our outstanding service. Reviews like yours encourage the team to keep up the good work. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed December 23, 2018 via mobile

The room had no hot water. Was told by worker jason there is nothing they can do but the manager would come. Two days later manger never came and I was told maintenance was going to be there until Monday. I took video of bathroom which was also filthy!!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2018

Please accept our sincere apology for the difficulties you encountered with your room. We appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention and assure you that corrective measures have been taken. Our team's first priority is making sure that every guest has a comfortable stay, and this time we really missed the mark. We truly regret the inconvenience it caused. We hope you will reconsider and give us an opportunity to serve you in the near future.