Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale Plantation
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$194
$157
$144
  • Pool
$143
La Quinta Inn & Suites Plantation at SW 6th St(Plantation)(Great Value!)
$105
Hotels.com
$105
$95
1,087 results
All reviewscruise portshuttle servicefree shuttlepre cruise hotelcomplimentary breakfastbroward mallwithin walking distanceairport shuttleshopping and restaurantsnext morninggreat place to staythe breakfast areadefinitely stay here againwaffleswonderful hotellate checkone night stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Hi,My wife and I stayed on May 14th before our cruise on Tuesday.The shuttle driver Chris was very friendly and attentive to our needs.He even made sure we arrived at the Hampton in time for their Happy Hour ,which we really needed after a day of flying.We have stayed at this location 3 times before cruising(one time we even used their Park N Stay program thru Stay 123, good rates)All this stays have been very nice.Shonelle at the front desk was very friendly and great at what she does,she was a joy to talk to.Took care of all our needs.Breakfast was good as always.
Thank You, D.M.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Joden1
Shonelle B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2014

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your stay at our hotel and your kind praise of our staff. Our goal is to provide you our valued guest with exceptional service every time.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Hard to find, poor signage, difficult to enter from roadway. Room were standard Hampton, building is old and starting to show it age. The AC had to be turned down lower, as the cool air blow up behind the curtain and onto the warm windows. It was 90 outside. All and all, it was alright, but nothing special. Breakfast was standard as well.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
2  Thank deltaraider21

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on our property. We appreciate your time and your business. Please accept my sincere apolgy for the less than satisfactory stay. I will be looking into the issue with the AC and the curtains.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

From the manager to the van driver this place is great. Location is excellent for shopping, restaurants and cruise ports. The shuttle for the port is WONDERFUL to have available. I was impressed with the area since everything was within walking distance. Movie theatre adjacent to mail across the road. The area looks like a quaint small town.

Room Tip: There is no bad room in this location.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

It was a pleasure being your host while you were in our area. Thank you for staying with us and for your kind thoughts about our hotel and our team.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

I called 3 days prior to my trip to confirm my rooms and was told by the Manager that 2 of my 3 rooms under my Booking Number were cancelled so I booked one more there and one next door because the hotel was sold out. Then when we arrived early in the day the 3 original rooms were in the system. She refused to cancel the extra room that she booked or to honor the booking rate confirmation amount I had confirmed in a letter. In fact she charged me a much higher rate. Her words were "My job is to make money for this hotel" . Then she rudely told me in front of other customers that "She had already wasted too much time with my problems" . I love Hampton Inn's but will never stay at that hotel again nor recommend it to anyone else because of her.
If you have to stay there, The hotel & Breakfast were adequate . Had to walk several blocks for food so be aware food is not readily available except for breakfast. Be prepared for a long wait for airport shuttle and make sure a reserve your Cruise Port Shuttle for the next day when you check in.

Room Tip: Rooms were fine.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank LEANNE S

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your experience. I would like to offer my sincere apology for the inconveniences you experienced. Our goal is to do everything within our power to make every guest experience a special one. Please accept my apology for not being able to provide the accomodations you expected.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

This hotel is heavily trafficked by cruise line passengers from all over. Which ages the hotel itself a bit faster and can make the breakfast area less appealing at times when it's crowded. There were times when we went to McDonald's or IHOP down the street for comfort and efficiency. I did not use the pool or other amenities on this visit. The staff is very friendly and helpful, from the front desk to the housekeeping. The location is very central yet off the main roads enough to be quiet. There is a mall (complete with movie theater) walking distance away and a fair amount of local restaurants to choose from. Rooms are decent on space, clean, and cozy. This will be a top choice whenever we're in the area in the future.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Mike B

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on our property. We appreciate your time and your business. I hope that you will have the time during your next visit to enjoy our amenities. My apologies for the crowded breakfast area.