“Plantation FLA”

Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Plantation
Western Springs, Illinois
“Plantation FLA”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Stayed 3 nights at this Hotel. Clean property and friendly staff; reasonable rates. Unfortunately during my stay power went out twice; the front desk forgot my wake up call; was unable to use the provided computers for technical reasons; hallways were very hot and humid. Other than those issues the rooms were very clean, they offer complimentary breakfast and "happy hour", good location in Plantation. I would consider staying at this property again when visiting my family there.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Columbus, OH
Reviewed July 6, 2013

As someone who travels 3-4 nights every week, this is my choice for staying in Plantation for my current project. The staff is great, the rooms are very nice, and the internet is surprisingly fast for a hotel.

The staff has grown to know our project team and they go out of their way to make our stays consistently good. I have probably been in 12 different rooms in this hotel and haven't had any issues with any of them. The location is very good - plenty of restaurants and shopping within a couple mile radius.

There's a Courtyard across the street which we stayed at the first couple of weeks on the project and the Hampton is WAY BETTER in all areas.

Don't hesitate booking here - you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank ChiHawks81
farmingdale
Reviewed June 28, 2013

where do i start. well all i can say this is a hidden gem of a hotel to be exact to me this is the best place to stay if you are visiting reletives or just want to get away. the staff could not be better david, diane, and jessica i will miss them due to the fact they treated me and my wife so good that it made me sad to leave this place. not many hampton inns give you free cocktails monday through thursday beer, wine and soda and snacks even pizza. i wish i saw the gm because he took care of me as well what the staff said. the pool is very nice better then most rooms are very clean the redoing this place the lobby has been done. breakfast is typical hampton but enough for us. i will only stay at this place when i return to lauderdale,. location is perfect, i cannot say there is anything bad about this hotel other then top notch service and staff and most important you feel like your taken care off all the time. if you want a place to get away in south florida this is it.

1 Thank elliott h
St. John's, Canada
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for one night before catching a cruise. Our room was spacious and comfortable and we had a nice breakfast before we left. The staff were very friendly - great service! Will definately be checking out more Hampton Inns in the future!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank MarjorieD
Gaithersburg, Maryland
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Booked multiple rooms to stay with extended family as an overnight stop on way to a cruise. Not very close to FLL airport or Everglades Port, but very convenient because their pick-up/drop-off to/from airport and sea port are complementary. Their port droff-off shuttle gets full fast, so book in advance. Despite booking the shuttle 24 hours in advance, the desk person called my room the night before to tell me that the 11:00 AM shuttle to the cruise port is cancelled so they would put my group in the 10 AM or 12 noon shuttle. Then I found out next morning that the shuttle was not actually cancelled....but, they probably had some other 'higher priority' guests so the night desk person gave me some cockamamie story of one of the vans/shuttle being in shop. The AM desk person had no idea why they bumped us off and gave our slots to some other guests. But, she was very nice and make the van wait for us and we doubled up and took the 11 AM shuttle. Not a pleasant experience but it ended well thanks to the AM desk person. Our thanks to her!

2 Thank beezeetravelin
St Michael, Barbados
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Hampton Inn, Plantation provided a very comfortable environment for my wife and I as we visited for my graduation. The breakfast was very good and the nearby bistro makes excellent meals for dinner. The convenient parking for our car and the easy access door to and from the parking area was an added bonus. Our only difficulty was with the Internet connection for using Skype but it worked fine if you are just browsing. The immediate neighborhood is very quiet and its close proximity to a major shopping mall is an added bonus.We are already planning for a return visit.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank Ronald B
Port of Spain
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I had a great experience at this hotel. the staff were very friendly and accommodating especially David . They carried us to the mall and other places as well. Happy Hour was very good as well , front desk staff was also very accommodating and willing to assist us with any problems we had. Breakfast was also very good as well.