“Love this place!”

Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Plantation
Jacksonville, Florida
“Love this place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

We've stayed at this hotel on two different occassions now and both times were well worth the money. The hotel is conveniently located, clean and comfortable. There's a mall within walking distance, grocery, gas and plenty of restaurants are all minutes away and in a great area. Our room was large, clean and updated. The beds were very comfortable, bathroom was clean and the hotel itself has been nicely maintained. Our stay included the free hot breakfast which consisted of the usual fare, scrambled eggs, sausage, fresh waffles, pastries, muffins, juice etc...and the staff here couldn't be more friendly or helpful. Love this place and will definitely stay again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank tcdjag

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Carmel, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

I am a fan of Hampton hotels and this one is particularly great - it even has a happy hour with free beer! The rooms are clean, the fitness center is servicable, the breakfast is nice (especially for gratis) all at a good value. The staff even recovered by iPad that I accidentally left in the lobby. It is located in farily close proximity to the airport and was close the my meeting location in Plantation. The wireless internet was a bit sketchy but the wirelss internet worked. Kudos!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Lehi, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

Clean and very accommodating. We were shuttled back and forth from the airport and the cruise ship twice. Breakfast was good. The staff was very friendly. The room price was very reasonable for Florida, especially considering we got breakfast and free shuttles. Really enjoyed the stay. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Newport News, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

Looking at a map you would not think of staying at this hotel because of the distance from the hotel to the cruise pier, but the Tripadvisor reviews stated that they had free pick up service at the airport and free shuttle service to Port Everglades. The hotel is a little old but it is clean. When I checked in I asked to be put on the wait list for the shuttle service which I found out the next day, they had lost. The shuttle driver was still able to find room for us in the van. The hotel is in a nice quite area with a large mall and Target store nearby and a really good Cuban restaurant within walking distance. Even though the hotel is not near the port I would not hesitate to stay here again, provided they still have shuttle service

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank NNWSLARRY
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

Our son's entire sport's team stayed at the hotel. There was plenty of healthy food during breakfast for the athletes and the rest of the guests. The staff was friendly and very accommodating. The rooms were clean and spacious. Overall we had an excellent experience at Hampton.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

clarkes beach,nl
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

My wife and I have been travelling for 25 years now mostly Florida and in the last 10 years of travel mostly cruising we were recommended a hotel in Plantation,Florida called Hampton Inn.
Our experience has been nothing but awesome from accommodations ,cleaning staff right up to the front desk staff and manager(Deborah Cote). Their service has been excellent and we really feel like family when we stay there.They are the most curtious and accommodating staff we have met in all our years of travelling.
Our hats are off to this well run hotel and it is a great place to stay if you want to feel like you are in your home away from home
Thank you all at the Hampton Inn,Plantation

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dunnellon, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

Everything was wonderful. The check-in & arranging our shuttle to the cruise-port the next day was done well. They told us about the area near the hotel as to restaurants & shopping. They mentioned a place almost next door where we ate an amazing dinner & met people who were going on our cruise the next day. The room was lovely. I had just got a new I Pad & had connected it up at home, but when I tried to use it in our room, it did not work. I went to to front desk, 'Aldy' a lady on the front desk helped me, knew what she was doing, set it all up on my new I Pad.

The breakfast was excellent, we walked to the shopping area, we spent time looking around the hotel, beautiful. Then the shuttle, included, took us to the port.

Parking was included for the length of our cruise, we called the hotel when we ended the cruise, the shuttle picked us up, & we met the manager, Deborah, that day, very nice warm welcome, I told her about Aldy helping me with my I Pad.

We were tempted to stay an extra day there but drove home instead, wished we had stayed.
I would love the opportunity to stay there again & will do if going to that area or taking another cruise from that area.

Just cannot think of anything bad to say.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple