“Molte Bene”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We had a hard time finding this restaurant with a lot of construction going on in the area, but we were so HAPPY to find this gem. We had to wait over 30 minutes (which is something we usually don't do), but it was worth the wait. The owner, manager, wait staff were so cordial, accomodating and so attentive. Just like the pictures show on their website, their portions are huge, delicious and wonderful. It is worth the effort to find this outstanding restaurant!!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

My wife me and our son went there based in positive reviews. I have ordered pork saltimbocca and it was just blend and did not have any favor, it was simply not what I expected. Atmosphere is ok but it feels like you are in one of the chain places with tasteless food. I am not sure maybe my dish was an accident or people who wrote all those excellent reviews did not taste anything better than this place. My wife said that her dish was OK . Our son threw his butter penny pasta on the floor which to my opinion is good idea with this kind of food.
Also, I think my dish was a bit expansive(20$) for this combination is little too much.

2  Thank Pavlo03
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Great find......had to use my TomTom, but well worth the effort. Fantastic and very helpful service. Made excellent menu recommendations and also desert ideas. Truly Italian.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I was looking for dinner in Plantation and Urban Spoon said this was great, ya know what, they were right! I don't eat carbs but I was willing to see what they had and I am glad I did. First, the appetizer was a layering of mozzarella cheese, fresh slice of tomato and eggplant with a balsamic reduction. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. The breading on the eggplant was not heavy or greasy, it was divine. As noted by others, the house dressing was great. And the main course was fabulous. I had chicken with a lemon sauce and my fiance had a traditional chicken parmesan. The portions are HUGE, I didn't even eat my pasta and I was stuffed. My fiance couldn't even finish his meal (and he is an eater). Additionally, the waitress and bus staff were very attentive. As soon as we were finished with the plate they were there to take it away and within minutes the next course arrived. The food was hot and steaming, not like it had been sitting up waiting for us to finish. The atmosphere was great - I felt like I was in an episode of Sopranos! The manager greeted his regulars and the other patrons were characters. We sat around after our meal just listening to two New Yorkers discuss their medical problems. Free entertainment, you can't beat it. The location is in a strip mall and you think, eh what? But don't be fooled, give this a try. And make sure to take home a piece of cheesecake you won't have room for it at dinner but it's worth taking home!

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Truly great homemade Italian food.. Everything on the menu is excellent , and what a great steak.. The seafood risotto is fantastic ( lobster and shrimp ).. And check to see what specials they have the Osso Buco is great as is the stuffed calamari.. Johnny makes a good martini and they have a few good wines.. But the thing you will love is the bread and the house salad dressing.. Wow... I even bought a bottle to take home.. The family loves it..