“Business Travel”

Lime Fresh Mexican Grill
Ranked #11 of 243 Restaurants in Plantation
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My first visit! great Mexican food I had take out, the service was quick the staff knowledgeable and the mgr was out and greeting his customers and making sure everyone was doing good, food arrived quick and hot, great hot sauce bar, inside or outside eating, if back in the area I would go back!

There are newer reviews for Lime Fresh Mexican Grill

Reviewed March 8, 2013

My family and I enjoyed a very Fresh and delicious lunch at lime. The food is cooked to order,and the service was outstanding!! We started with a bit of a crowded table, only because we ordered a lot, but the waiters and bus staff were constantly asking is everything o.k.? Do you need anything? And also removing empty plates and cleaning the table.....very attentive staff. I later learned why this establishment is run so well,it was due to a very professional and courteous manager,Brandon. This gentleman runs this restaurant tip top and needs to be commended for it. Made my family and I feel very welcomed. There was lots of restaurants to have lunch in this area, so glad I chose Lime. And Brandon, YES, you were right....the cinnamon tortillas and whipped cream were Great!!!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

After a long day in conferences we decided to have some dinner but all the restaurants had a very liong wait so we decided to give this place a try and I was very impress and happy. The Service was great everyone was very attentive we even got some desert for our daughter from 1 of guys helping our table. Can not express how happy I was with everything. the guy even helped my SUPER picky 6 yrold to pick something from the menue and she actually eat it. Would really recomend it to anyone

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Everyone seems to be enamored with this placed and I just don't get it. Its quite loud and the food is really not that outstanding. I had the shrimp tacos and I found them to be good but not great. I have had better shrimp tacos from a truck down in Hollywood circle.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I looked up where to eat when traveling for business and found this location. The food was fresh, and from the moment I walked in the staff was asking how they could help. I was amazed at the busser that asked me if I was done and even told me his name. He said to let him know if I needed anything. The place was bustling and the managers were walking to nearly every table. The food was of great quality and it was clean. I was surprised and will definitely go here again over most table service locations they are surrounded by. Outstanding job!