“WOW!!! A Gem”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: University Dr. Just So.of Broward
Reviewed April 15, 2019

Visited with friends on Friday 4/12/2019 for dinner after a rough work week. What a Marvelous, Tasteful, Excellent dinner service. Tom B. was by far one of the best servers I've experienced in a while, he actually was more concern about my "late" arriving friends than I was and totally on point. I had the duck it was very well presented and very flavorful. Tom suggested a red wine - which complemented my entrée quite well. All of my friends enjoyed there meals. Now please save room for dessert - especially the cupcakes. maybe I shouldn't tell this - but they are to die for!!!!! It was an awesome experience and now totally my go to restaurant. TOM ! your number 1 and A +++

Date of visit: April 2019
Write a reviewReviews (311)

Reviewed April 11, 2019 via mobile

Excellent in all ways. A bit pricey but the quality warrants it. Lovely dinner. The shrimp dish was especially wonderful. My only regret, however, is that I’m not usually one for desserts but was told afterwards I missed the highlight: their special cupcakes.

Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

Meal was outstanding, I had 2 appetizers instead of a meal and the presentation and taste were superb.

Reviewed March 27, 2019 via mobile

Everything there is absolutely delicious. You absolutely must try the fish stew And the shrimp and grits.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed March 18, 2019

If you are heading to the BB&T Center for an event or shopping at the Sawgrass Mills, drive an additional 7 miles to this wonderful restaurant. On our way to the Elton John Concert, we had no idea where we would have dinner before the show. With the help of Trip Advisor, the Mustard Seed Bistro was listed as # 2 in Plantation, Florida. Beautifully decorated, a diverse menu ranging from seafood, beef, pork and duck. We had the special for the evening- the burratta salad and the flavors were to die for! Our dinners were delicious and not overpriced. They are known for their cupcakes, I bought a pistachio cupcake before I ordered my dinner as I saw how fast they were selling out! We sat at the bar and our bartender Dave C was very attentive and friendly to talk with.
I can’t wait to be in the area again so I can have another amazing dining experience.

Date of visit: March 2019