“This Place ROCKS!!!”
Review of Senor Coffee

Senor Coffee
Reviewed March 4, 2012

I used to be a Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts coffee afficianado until I had the coffee at Senor Coffee. They literaly roast the raw organic coffee beans in front of you, grind them and then sell by the bag or serve it by the cup. I also fell in love with the Green Matcha Tea. The tea gives you energy all day without all the caffine. Anyway I am here in Missouri at Fort Leonard Wood Army Base wishing they had a Senor Coffee on base :) Next time I am back in Florida I will just have to stock up!!

Reviewed August 12, 2011

This place is amazing - organically grown roasted in store - this coffee is bold and beautiful! No "bite" afterward like Starbucks, and real levels of deliciousness. They have iced and frozen coffee too -- and many other items, but it is the COFFEE - that keeps me going back....

Reviewed May 7, 2011

Thank you Senor coffee for making not only great Colombian Coffee but making great organic Colombian Coffee. They sell different types of coffee, I think they have 4 or 5 options of which type of roast you want ( I chose City Roast and Vienna Roast) and they will grind the beans right there for you and send you on your way. It is so fresh that the smell is intoxicating. The customer service is excellent and I will definitely be back to buy my weekly stock of coffee.

2  Thank lotusfoxcj
Reviewed May 31, 2010

My Father and I were in Plantation in March for a week of Tennis and relaxation. We ducked into Senor Coffee one day to grab a couple of espressi (mine single long draw, his double short draw). Needless to say we were hooked and made it a daily pilgrimage for the rest of the week. Senor Coffee is a Colombian who knows coffee. All the beans are roasted on the premises and care is taken to control the acidity of the coffee. The result is a rich and delicious coffee without the negative bitterness or stomach effects associated with other flavorful coffees. Writing this review is making me long for a double now - but alas I'll have to wait until I am in the area again. If you are already there do yourself a favor and add Senor Coffee to your daily routine.

1  Thank tim76othy