“Surprisingly good”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I am not a big Latino food lover. But I wanted to try the place out after reading some reviews of the place. We had to do a lunch to go, but the service was very good while we sat there waiting for our order.

The Cubano was good. The only real complaint I had about the sandwich was the ham was sliced really thick. The roasted pork sandwich was perfect. It was drier (which I like for the neatness while eating) and the meat was perfectly seasoned. We ordered the roasted pork platter, which is the same meat they used for the sandwich. It was a great value for what you get. I actually like the food because the flavor wasn't just one-toned, salty like most other Latin cuisine I have had in the past.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

We have been visiting Las Vegas restaurants in the area for more than 20 years. I'm happy to say that they never change! Since moving out of the area, I rarely get to go. However, if I'm in Sourh Florida, I'm going to eat at Las Vegas. The food is always hot and delicious and the service is always prompt and friendly. The portions are generous and the prices are reasonable. I've brought many new customers to Las Vegas over the years and no one has ever bee dissapointed. Viva Las Vegas!

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Good service, moderate prices and good food make this place a winner as a neighborhood eatery.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

I'll start with saying that even the times the food/service has not been as good as other times, this place is still pretty good and worth visiting. When the food is at it's best, it is some of the best Cuban food I've had. Service is usually a little better than ok, but I've had a few times where the waiter disappears and takes too long to get back. The food has been less than great sometimes, and that's why I gave it 3 stars instead of 4. If they could bring the consistency of food and service up a bit, it would definitely be 4.

Reviewed May 10, 2012