“AWESOME Chicken!”

Maryland Fried Chicken
Ranked #6 of 119 Restaurants in Plant City
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Maryland Fried Chicken is the best around. The staff at this restaurant is awesome. I wouldn't go to any other chicken restaurant in town!

There are newer reviews for Maryland Fried Chicken

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Yes, I grew up in Plant City and we went to Maryland's a lot. The chicken is very good.I can say I have tried other places and they just don't compare to Maryland Fried chicken.
Now that I live in another town,I try and make it back once a month to get the chicken. My kids love it and we tell everyone we can about how good it is.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The chicken is cooked in peanut oil. It is some of the best tasting chicken you will ever eat! Looks like they have opened a new location, I will have to check it out. It is a bit pricey but very good! Enjoy!

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

From plant city. Eatin the take out chicken since I was young. Now my kids love it. Cooked in peanut oil. Maybe that makes the difference but it is The Best and its the juiciest. Will go for years to come. My dad is 67 and he still enjoys it also.

Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

This chicken place is a must stop in place!!! For all you chicken lovers that want REAL finger licking good chicken this is the place. I used not want chicken it was just to dry for me. After stopping in I'm looking at this chicken as the most moist,tender and hot fresh chicken I've ever had. This is a must when in Plant City.
Cathy-Mae Etter "Now a chicken NUT!!"

Been to Maryland Fried Chicken? Share your experiences!