“Another Plant City Tradition”

Maryland Fried Chicken
Ranked #6 of 119 Restaurants in Plant City
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The chicken is cooked in peanut oil. It is some of the best tasting chicken you will ever eat! Looks like they have opened a new location, I will have to check it out. It is a bit pricey but very good! Enjoy!

There are newer reviews for Maryland Fried Chicken

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

From plant city. Eatin the take out chicken since I was young. Now my kids love it. Cooked in peanut oil. Maybe that makes the difference but it is The Best and its the juiciest. Will go for years to come. My dad is 67 and he still enjoys it also.

Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

This chicken place is a must stop in place!!! For all you chicken lovers that want REAL finger licking good chicken this is the place. I used not want chicken it was just to dry for me. After stopping in I'm looking at this chicken as the most moist,tender and hot fresh chicken I've ever had. This is a must when in Plant City.
Cathy-Mae Etter "Now a chicken NUT!!"

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Outstanding Chicken. Very basic atmosphere, but we weren't there for atmosphere, we had heard about the chicken and it did not disappoint! We plan on going back when we go thru Plant City.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Half of you lot never heard of Maryland chicken....disgrace... One of the most common and best chicken take outs in our whole country.. the.chicken is always spot on.. and its cheap too