“Very Good Food”

ABC Pizza House
Ranked #17 of 125 Restaurants in Plant City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I have been numerous times and ABC is excellent. If you like Greek salads, like I do, definitely order that. The pizza is very good as well, great, fresh crust and very tasty pizza. Strong recommendations

1  Thank David M

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The Greek Salad is a meal itself. Lots of cheese and meat. It is enough for 2 people. The rolls are fresh and hot. I do not like there spaghetti. It is baked in a casserole. I prefer pasta loose and with a lot of sauce.

2  Thank samsidoti
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My family and I always get the same thing and are always satisfied. Large half cheese half house special pizza and large greek salad!

Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

While the food was good, it made me cringe to look around. Outside there was trash littered around the trash can making the whole place look like a gross heap. I even addressed this with the hostess and she sarcastically promised she would take care of it, she didn't. There were about seven tables in the narrow and claustrophobic restaurant that remained unclean during my entire visit. My utensils and plate were nothing that you could call sanitary and I was truly disgusted. My wife is in a wheelchair and there was practically no accommodations whatsoever. They only have booths which is not a problem unless you have a disability which turns it into a nightmare. There were dirty towels thrown on the ground (I suppose to clean up the leaking refrigerator). I saw our waiter twice the whole hour and a half, when she took our order and when she delivered our food. She forgot my wife's drink even after reminding her when she deliver our meal. She was no where to be found and it was rare to see a waiter helping anyone else. I had a terrible time despite the yummy food and it's a shame. They need to work on their attitude, service, and cleanliness.

2  Thank 2ROBPUT
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I've been going to ABC for years and the food is always mouth watering. I personally love the Greek Mini Salad with a side of potato salad and one of the delicious Italian entrees such as eggplant parmesan, veal or chicken parmesan or spaghetti and meatballs. The pizza is wonderful as well. They also have Greek entrees that are equally as good. It's a great family restaurant and is usually quite busy. Service is always good and the location is convenient to the hospital. Prices are reasonable and portions are large.

Been to ABC Pizza House? Share your experiences!