“I always go away full & glad I chose Old Town.”
Review of Olde Town Pizzeria

Olde Town Pizzeria
Ranked #9 of 116 Restaurants in Plant City
Cuisines: Pizza
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I always go away full & glad I chose Old Town.”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

This is a semi-regular spot for our family. We've never had anything that wasn't delicious & never had a bad experience. Their strawberry salad is THE BEST anywhere. The calzones, sandwiches, pizza & pasta all are excellent. So is the service!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank FlaGrammie4

Plant City, Florida
“Now this is the way one is supposed to eat salad!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This little restaurant looks like a Mom & Pop Pizza shop from the outside. They do a really nice pizza and stellar pepperoni rolls. The surprise on the menu is their down home mega sized salads. They have gone way beyond an ordinary taco salad and do green salads with BBQ and other yummy meat toppings. The "small" is large and the "large" is for the REALLY hungry. Economically priced, either the pizza or salad plus drink will allow you to walk away feeling like you tummy is full without emptying your wallet. The service is friendly and efficient. It is clean and simple, and the home made stuff feeds you emotionally as well as gastronomically. More family oriented than for a romantic date, no strolling violin player, but the wait staff will wander by and keep your drink filled (no extra charge).

“Pizza Surprise!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is one of the best Pizzas I have eaten. I usually get the veggie thin crust, but my husband gets one with meat. It is real easy to order - however you want it! I have had the deep dish and it is different than other deep dish pizzas as it is put together backwards making it very good and very interesting. I liked the deep dish but it was more food than I wanted to eat! Plant City's shop is very busy so usually you can expect to wait to get a table but worth it.

Plant City, Florida
“Best pizza in Plant City”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great Food and good service. Worth going there and eat in or pick up. The strawberry salad is out of this world.

• Visited May 2014
Lakeland
“Delicious !”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

This is the first time we ate here and was very impressed! Clean and very nice place. Food is delicious! The sauce we had for our dipping was outstanding ! We will be back. We had pizza and dipping cheese filled sticks. The menu has a great variety of salads,pasta, sandwiches and pizza. The pasta going by looked yummy,and your food is hot when served. We will be back!!

2 Thank Patricia W