“Decent pizza”

Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Decent pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

For the Plant City location, the pizza was pretty good. The prices about average for Italian food. A good sized menu with several choices. I will have to agree with the other reviewers. While no one was rude, I certainly didn't feel any warm fuzzy's from the staff. But in Plant City, if you can find a good restaurant with good food, you should be happy with that. I will go there again.

• Visited August 2013

Plant City, Florida
“OK Pizza Not very Friendly”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

Ate at the Plant City Location. Pizza was ok-nothing to write home about. Service was poor. Not friendly, caring or helpful. They didn't really seem to care about the customer. Will not be returning.

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank DirtyDuck s
Tampa, Florida, United States
“Authentically the best.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

I live in Pinellas Park, but we make the trip out to the Brandon location at least once a month. Being from Oak Park, the deep dish pizza is authentic and delicious. The thin crust pizza is just as awesome, and cut into squares just like I remember at iconic Chicago pizzerias. The decor is fantastic, and really perfect for who they are. Always have excellent service. Deep dish pizza may take longer to cook than other pizza places, but it is so worth it.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Dana B
Valrico, Florida
“WORST service EVER!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

Brandon location: So embarrassed that I brought my family from out of town to this place. We USED to be regulars until they gave us the worst service of my life! My sister-in-law ordered the deep dish pizza and took one bite and was grossed out. It has a VERY thick layer of sauce and bad sauce to top it off. She explained to the server that she didn't like it and the server's response was "Are you sure? Everyone else loves it. You should give it a chance." She then walked away. So rude! She already said she didn't like it. What else did she want? Anyway, we got the bill and the pizza was still on there so we asked for a manager three times and each time got the run around. They finally told us that it's not their fault that she didn't like the pizza and refused to remove the pizza from the bill. I was seriously mortified. I have never been so embarrassed in my life. It's not like we are people that try to get free food. Our entire bill for the table was over $150. I will NEVER return and I plan on spreading the word as much as possible. They made a HUGE mistake.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank JayeAnne28
Lithia, Fl
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

I have been to both locations and food is consistently excellent as is service. The strawberry walnut salad is a must and I'm a huge fan of their thin crust pizza. They are always packed which should say something about their food. Give it a try and come to your own conclusion, I think you'll be happy.

• Visited February 2013