“Excellent food and service”
Review of Olde Town Pizzeria

Olde Town Pizzeria
Ranked #9 of 125 Restaurants in Plant City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I have been to both locations and food is consistently excellent as is service. The strawberry walnut salad is a must and I'm a huge fan of their thin crust pizza. They are always packed which should say something about their food. Give it a try and come to your own conclusion, I think you'll be happy.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

We were at another business in Plant City and asked for a pizza recommendation. Old Town was their suggestion. Our Corn Fritters appetizer was delicious. However, they're served with Ranch Dressing, which we didn't feel was a flavor match - you may. Check out all the other dressings on the menu and you may find a better choice. Our thin crust pizza (they offer both) exceeded our expectations. Cheese volume and quality is higher than most, with a perfectly done crust and slightly sweet sauce. The menu offers a wide variety of other choices, but we had gone for pizza and didn't pay attention to anything else. Service was slow, and our server was (initially) pretty aloof.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Their is the next best to Chicago pizza that I have found in FLA (since Giordano's closed in Brandon anyway). They have deep dish pizza, but it still doesn't really compare to Chicago pizza. But it is better than the local pizza joints.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

very good white pizza dont get their deep dish pizzas they are very slow when it comes to service

Reviewed June 6, 2012

WORST EXPERIENCE I've ever had at a restaurant. Food was ok, but very slow and rude. Was there with girlfriends and well-behaved children. While leaving, was stopped and spoken to regarding the children being with us. The man was shocking with his condescending comments. I hope you will never go to this restaurant - no strawberry salad is worth giving them your money. I have never complained to any employee at any restaurant, sent food back, or written a review on a website. This is how horrible this man was to me and my friends. DO NOT GO TO OLDE TOWN PIZZERIA!!!

3  Thank Holly M