“Awesome Food”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Seafood Dive
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

We tried this new seafood place in plant city. It had a drive thru. I ordered the broiled cod dinner with broccoli. This is the best fish I've ever had. It was piping hot when it's 40 degrees outside. Delicious sauce. The cole slaw was great. The steamed broccoli was perfectly cooked until soft. Everything tasted fresh. My wife got the shrimp dinner with broccoli and a side salad. She loved everything. My daughter ordered a kids shrimp meal. She loved it also. We were all pleasantly surprised and very impressed with seafood dive. Can't wait to go back and try some more menu items.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Service is super and the food is great! Very reasonable prices! Fresh food and lots do it! Really enjoy the fish sandwich and shrimp dishes!

Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

On Saturday evening my children and j went to the new location in plant city. We all ordered the shrimp Po boy and I ordered my husband a grouper sandwich that is advertised. Strike one they don't serve grouper they serve red snapper instead, when I got home I was totally disappointed in the serving size I f tge french fries with my meal also I want aware that they put coleslaw on your sandwich and my daughter asked the lady for no mayo because she is allergic to it the lady did not say well slaw is in the po boy and that is a mayo base. Then the red snapper was over cooked and over fishy. So 38 dollars later I well never support this establishment again! !!