Smokin' Aces BBQ & Steakhouse Plant City
Ranked #2 of 117 Restaurants in Plant City
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Multiple Award winning family owned and operated restaurant!
Plant City, Florida
“Yummy”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I am not a real fan of eating BBQ out at resturuants, but Smokin' Aces is AMAZING!!! I look forward to coming by and getting my pulled pork dinner plate. And the pricing is so reasonable and variety of food items on the menu. We have tried several items on the menu, and there is no compliant on anyof the items right down to the hot dog. The staff is so friendly and welcoming, its always a pleasure to stop in and see them. They are so good I can't wait for them to cater any event I am having.
Truly missing out if you don't stop by Keel & Curley Winery/Two Henry's Brewing and have some delicious Smokin' Acres BBQ.

• Visited June 2014
Robbie J, Owner at Smokin' Aces BBQ & Steakhouse Plant City, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Thank you very much for your review! BBQ isn't everyone's favorite which is why we offer so many menu options even for non-BBQ fans. We're happy you found something you liked and that you had a positive experience!

“Wine, Beer and Awesome BBQ - Yes please!”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

BBQ Pork Tacos - WHAT?!?!?! Yeah, they are awesome! For something totally different and worth the wait, try the alligator sausage sandwich... yes, I said alligator sausage. Popped in your mouth with just the right amount of spice. This is a great addition to the winery! The Frito Nachos came by us and looked amazing. I'll definitely try those when we go with a group because they were huge! The pulled pork sandwich was also delicious. The owner is super nice and his kids were running it with him. Love to support a family owned and operated business.

• Visited June 2014
Thank you for reviewing us and thank you for supporting small business! We're grateful for what we have and we always love feedback from our customers.
Tampa Fl
“Yummy!”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Smokin' Aces BBQ is a real gem tucked away at keel and Curley's winery / Two Henry's Brewing.
We have eaten here several times and all of the selections we have had are wonderful. The cole slaw is not too sweet (I don't care for overly sweet slaw) and the greens are very good A healthy addition is the grilled veggies. Very yummy, maybe a tad too much Italian seasoning. The portions are more than generous. My husband and I normally get 3 meals for the both of us on two of the three meat combos. The wine inside is mediocre but the beer is very tasty, especially with the BBQ. Try it you'll like it.

• Visited June 2014
Thanks for your review! We're glad you liked it and we look forward to your next visit. You can request that the veggies are lightly seasoned next time if you'd like and we'd be happy to oblige.
“Best hidden secret in Plant City!”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Everything is so good! The tacos are amazing, but there are no words to describe the wings. No sauce needed....

• Visited June 2014
Robbie J, Owner at Smokin' Aces BBQ & Steakhouse Plant City, responded to this review, September 29, 2014
Thanks for the feedback! We always tell people to try the wings with no sauce so we're glad you gave it a shot and liked them!
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic BBQ”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

I read great reviews regarding Smokin" Aces so I had to taste for myself. I've devoured some mighty fine BBQ in NC, east/west Tenn, and TX and these guys can run with the best of "em. If you want a no frills casual atmosphere with superior food n great, friendly service, then travel on Forbes road, north of I-4 to the Keel & Curley Winery parking lot then follow your nose. I had the lunch special of pulled beef brisket sandwich, mac'n cheese plus had to sample their dry rub wings... My only regret while driving E on I-4 after leaving....not getting a rac" of ribs 2go...they should have their own permanent building! They smoke their competitors!! Thanks for great memories until nxt time...Tigerfire

1 Thank Tigerfire911
Thank you for the review and for stopping by! It's always good to hear that our customers enjoyed their visit!