“Donut Heaven”

Hole In One Donuts #1
Ranked #5 of 7 Dessert in Plant City
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I am about 20 minutes away from the Hole in One on James Redman. But, I decided to make a trip out there because one of my co-workers keeps on bringing in donuts from this location. I had not been able to go because their hours are limited, but oh what a worthy trip it was. Their cinnamon and sugar donut holes and their glazed donuts are so heavenly. The glazed donuts are what made me make the trip out there and they did not disappoint. Fresh, airy, perfectly glazed.. ooo, if your mouth does not water when you eat them, you do not LOVE donuts! And, they offer competitive prices to the big chains.

To make the experience more magical, Hole in One on James Redman could not be run by more kind and humble people. When I mentioned how long I had driven to come to their location, the gentleman at the counter not only showed a genuine, but modest pride in the well earned reputation of their store, but he also seemed appreciative of me and my family for giving him our business. Unfortunately, not only is this too often now not the case, but the genuine kindness was really touching. I cannot go out to eat donuts everyday because my waist line would not be as kind, but when I want donuts, from now on I will make a point to force myself to wait until the day in the week that I can drive out there to get a batch for my family. Not only are the donuts worth it, but the people who run this place truly deserve our business. These local businesses uphold our communities and when they care about the community that supports them, it makes them all the more worthy of our support so they can continue to be there for generations to come.

Thank you, Hole in One! You made my day :)!

1  Thank TravelAlways2016

Reviewed October 13, 2013

If you are ever in Plant City, you've got to stop in and take some of these home. If you know someone who needs a pick-me-up, get some extra to drop off. You will make anyone's day that you bring these to. Seriously! My favorites are the apple fritters, the coconut cake, and the $1.00 bag of donut holes for the kiddos.

Been to Hole In One Donuts #1? Share your experiences!