“Need more customer service”
Review of Keel and Curley

Keel and Curley
Ranked #22 of 120 Restaurants in Plant City
Cuisines: Armenian
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

First I want to say we had a good time here, but the setup is very strange. When we got there no one was available to give us any information. We wanted to take a winery tour and do some tasting but the only people there were the bartenders and they were too busy to give us any info. Once we figured out what was going on we had a blast. My wife said the wine was good and I enjoyed the beer. The tour of the winery and brewery was fun also. Even when we were leaving trying to find someone to ring up our purchases was a hassle.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Stopped here last Friday on our way home from Tampa. It was a very rainy day and our planned kayak trip on the Little Manatee River was a washout! I have purchased Keel and Curley wines at Publix and saw that they have a brewery as well so that got the hubby on board too!
We each did a tasting, mine wine and husband bought a beer flight! Our bartender was very friendly! I would like to stop another time to take a tour, but this was a great way to kill a few hours on the way back to Sebastian.
This winery is being pressured to close due to new zoning issues which would be a shame since it has been in the area for quite awhile. We signed a petition for them and I would encourage you to do the same if you visit!

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Using a Living Social deal I picked 2 lbs of blueberries and got a bottle of wine for a great price. The blueberries were yummy as easy to pick. The also had a great Blueberry Fest going on at the same time with lots of vendors. They have a nice store with varieties of wine and have wine tastings. I'll definitely go back another time for the blueberry picking!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Nice place to enjoy live music,a glass of wine & bring your own picnic basket! They also sell food there if you would rather not bring your own! You can sit inside or outside on a veranda like area. Very very nice. There's a pond with ducks, you can see the grapevines growing, a gazebo sets on the grounds. A fun place to be!

2  Thank Sharon L
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Went for blueberry picking and wine tasting with my husband and my parents. It was a great day! The blueberry picking was lots of fun and the blueberries tasted amazing. Reasonable price too. The fruit and fruit/ grape wines were great. I didn't enjoy their grape only wines. They really do have at least one wine for every taste. Left with over a case of wine and I'm already looking forward to going back. They have interesting flavors like tangerine and key lime and I honestly wasn't sure how good they would be, but let me tell you they were great! Really great light wines for hot summer Florida days.
They have a nice covered outdoors area where I think they have music on weekends or certain occasions but even with no music it's nice to just sit and sip on a glass of wine or on one of their delicious wine slushie things