“3rd jump with them”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“3rd jump with them”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

They have a great Drop Zone here. The staff is great very friendly . They put u at ease befor u jump. Your instructor walks u thru every step. This is in Plant City I live here that's a good thing. They had an office in Lake Wales I did go there my first time with them. If u want to do this go see them . They are a great outfit to jump with . I might add 2 in a month .

Visited August 2013

Tampa, Florida
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Skydiving”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I went skydiving with Jump Florida when the were in lake wales (over 1 1/2 hr drive from home. I had such a positive experience, the people were friendly very knowledgible and made you feel safe. My husband never wanted to go and was serious about keeping his feet on the ground. After seeing my video and seeing how much I enjoyed my jump he agreed to go with me if I went again. This got us both hooked. Lucky for us they moved to Plant City (much closer to home We went today to the new facility, how nice it is, we love the staff and safety is their main concern. We are on a first name basis now and I would recommend anyone who has ever thought about skydiving to go to Jump Florida. You will never go anywhere else. .

Visited July 2013
Tampa, Florida
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“Great fun, great people, great experience!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Scheduled my wife and niece for tandem skydives last Thursday. After three cancellations due to weather, they succeeded yesterday! The entire staff was friendly yet professional. Valerie (scheduler) was so nice by calling us early enough (on those days we had to cancel) to prevent our driving the hour to their site. She was very helpful rescheduling us at our earliest opportunity. Both the jump instructors were very good at alleviating the nervousness/fear in both women. They both had a blast! The videos proved it.

Great job guys!

One warning, its very easy to miss the turnoff. Look for small yellow with orange print 'Jump Florida Skydiving' signs on the side of the highway at a railroad crossing.

I highly recommend this establishment. And don't forget to order the video!

Visited June 2013