“Fantastic Fried Shrimp!”

Add it.
Shrimp & Co. Express
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed July 29, 2013

From some Cajun fried crawfish, fried shrimp and great sandwiches that are overwelmed with these delectable delights, give it a try you won't be disappointed

1  Thank smeadman

Reviewed July 18, 2013

This restaurant is located in a very bad part of town surrounded by illegal alien camps. The prices are very high for the small portions of Plain-Jane unhealthy food. There are many decent places to eat in town and this isn't one of them.

6  Thank mwreddman
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

The family that owns this little gem are very customer service oriented. They remember you after one visit. The food is AWESOME! We first ate there when they first opened and have been back many many times.

1  Thank carlaplantcity
Reviewed July 13, 2013

My husband is always looking for small, unassuming little restaurants and loves fried seafood. Honestly, I don't know how he found this place. He badgered me for weeks to go with him and I finally acquiesced, truly not expecting too much. I'm a little embarrassed that it took me so long to agree to eat here. I've had the fried shrimp and it was excellent - very fresh with a light batter. The place is nicely decorated and clean. The service is great. We have been there twice and I know we will return often. Don't wait - just go!

1  Thank jennyz4
Reviewed June 23, 2013

The shrimp slaw here is the best cole slaw I've ever had. The owner is friendly, the place has a funny, funky island vibe, and my goodness, YES, the seafood is fresh. We will be back.

1  Thank gondororbust