“Cuban the way it should be!”

Strawberry Hut Sandwich Shop
Ranked #3 of 120 Restaurants in Plant City
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed July 30, 2013

This is the best place to get a really good Cuban sandwich. You can even get a chicken sandwich on Cuban bread - what I call a Chicken Cuban (my favorite). They press them if you want yours that way. No indoor seating but nice tables outside that you can sit at. You order and pick-up at a screened window. They also have one of the best strawberry shakes around - especially in season!

1  Thank Joyce D

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Wherever you go, always go where the locals do.
The Strawberry Hut makes Great Cuban Sandwiches! Great value for your money!

3  Thank JorgeF F
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I love Cuban sandwiches. Having grown up in FL I don't get them very often since I have moved West, however, whenever I am home I strive to visit this place for a huge Cuban and ice cold Coke. It's always served with a smile and makes me feel like I am home again.

1  Thank dalessiopietro
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

I drove by this hut for years and never considered once stopping there for a Cuban. Then a friend recommended it...and I have patronized them ever since. They have the best Cubans around. Great value!

1  Thank Journeyman2011
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Great Cuban sandwiches and is convenient to the hotel. It is a small business, so get your food and take it back to the hotel.

1  Thank NativeFloridian64