“GOOD MEXICAN FOOD”

Mi Casa
Ranked #23 of 120 Restaurants in Plant City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I was there a few day ago and it was a nice clean place to eat. I t is very friendly and family oriented. I got there and order a couple of beef tacos...those were good in fact my wife and I wanted to eat some more. If you are going on route 4 and pass by Thonotosassa I would recommend to stop over and eat there before you continue in your trip.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

I was charged 3 times for one meal. I brought this to the attention of the person on charge. I was told if I wanted something done about it to bring my receipt in 3 days. I am in town on business so I can not come back in 3 days. I was told "What do you expect me to do then." Terrible customer service. I will now have to report this to my bank as fraudulent charges.

1  Thank ambarker03
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Service was slow. Restaurant was noisy. Food was not outstanding. We love Mexican food--this failed to meet our expectations.

2  Thank Trudy F
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I love the fish tacos. They are the BEST I have had anywhere. Packed with fish and the sauce they use is just wonderful. You get a huge plate of red beans and rice making it a meal to enjoy. I always order their queso sauce to accompany their tortilla chips. It is creamy and delicious. It's making me hungry for it just writing about it. Mia Casa is a favorite "go to" restaurant. Easy in and out although they are sometimes pretty busy. Service is always great. Never had a problem here.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

My wife, sister-in-law and I ate here in April 2013. I love Taqueros and authentic Mexican food, but Mexican restaurants and I do not get along. I ordered pork tamales. They were obviously bought and not handmade in house. One tamale was halfway decent. Cornmeal wrap was way too thick. The next had a bought a pencils worth of meat with a half inch wrap. The final two tamales were devoid of meat.

My meal, thankfully, was comped by the manager. If you want to call yourself a Mexican restaurant, hand make your food. If you have to buy it, take it off the menu. I admit, it is a very clean restaurant and the service is decent. I have had better, authentic Mexican food in Zolfo Springs,Fl.

Maybe we'll go back, but I don't understand what everyone is raving about. It is a strip mall restaurant with a Mexican menu.

1  Thank Dennis S