“Nice Visit”

Keel And Curley Winery
Ranked #2 of 17 things to do in Plant City
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Very nice winery. It was a little crowded like previous reviewers said but really you can't be in a hurry when you come to these places. I love the frozen drinks. Bought a bottle of strawberry wine and a box of the wine crackers that were AMAZING. Will be back again.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

I am not a big wine drinker, frankly I don’t even care for most wine, but this place has some of the best wine I have ever tasted. Also, our wine lady was Samona and she was awesome and explained many differences in their wines. Their frozen wine mixes were also the best frozen drinks I have ever tasted, so much that we bought 2 kits and each kit makes 16 servings. So, if you aren’t a snobby win drinker, and if you are like me and don’t even care for wine, come to Keel and Curley. You will find something you do like.

2  Thank 168ChristopherH
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We did a wine tour of this place and with our surprise it was bigger then expected. Very knowledable staff. The lady that organized the wine tours wasn't the friendliest but I wasn't going to let her ruin our day.
After the tour we did a wine tasting, very tasty wines, we ended up bringing home 3 bottles.

1  Thank Jeannie T
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Visited this Winery by accident....and we were so pleasantly surprised how nice it was and fun! We found several Blueberry Wines that we fell in love with and now we have to have a regular supply. You won't be dissapointed!

1  Thank KRAAC
Reviewed August 12, 2012

We have visited a couple wineries and thought it would be nice to visit one in Florida. We bought a voucher from Living Social. It was easy to schedule the time of your tour online. When we arrived it was very difficult to know where to get your tickets for the tour or do the wine tasting. The people who work there were very busy. Finally I was able to get someone's attention and ask. We got our tickets for the tour and were given two glasses. We did the wine tasting before the tour, but the woman pouring the wine was not nice at first. We sat down to wait for the tour. Other people came in with their vouchers in hand and didn't know what to do. One woman even asked me where they should go. The tour was very good, and you could tell the pride that the winemaker took in his wines. I did buy a bottle of wine, but again the woman was not very nice. We were told that the wines are in every Publix in Florida, so that is where I will buy them.

1  Thank Batmom7